No, Im not dead

Discussion in 'LOCAL ILLINOIS TALK' started by Kojak, Nov 18, 2007.

1. Kojak

Kojak New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Well I know its been quite a while since i have posted anything, here is why. I got a new job that pretty much doubled my salary, only one downfall...I have to work a little more. Can you believe that, they actually expect me to work in order to make more money. Oh well, I just wanted to let you all know I still think about the site and wish I had time to get back out and fish a little bit, but it looks like the season might be over for me :(.. There is always next spring, and the gathering.

Kojak

2. bwhupp

bwhupp New Member

State:
    Belleville
    The season looks like it is pretty much over for me too. The lakes are so low that I am scared to go out on them anymore. The weather is getting colder and my fishing buddies are too busy or parking their butts in a deer stand.

Would have loved to get one more trip on carlyle for some jug fishing, but I do not think that is going to happen.

3. big-muddy

big-muddy New Member

State:
    norfolk, va
    good to hear from ya, kojak. congrats on the job.
    come on guys, dont give up hope yet. ive been tearin up crappie at a local lake in mt. vernon on my days off. it got in to the 60's yesterday. the south end of rend lake is still about 15' deep. seems like a guy with a good boat could get out there and drift for some blues.

4. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Welcome back Jerred. Congrats on the new money making job. Hope all is well. Look forward to see you at one of the gatherings.:smile2:

5. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent
    But this is the time of year when them eaters are the best!

Congrats on the new work K. more money more toys :wink:

6. bwhupp

bwhupp New Member

State:
    Belleville
    Then lets go fishing Randy. hahaha

7. deerhunter4

deerhunter4 New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Welcome back Jerred. Congrats on the new job. Look forward to seeing you at the Breakfast...

8. deerhunter4

deerhunter4 New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Careful what you ask for Brian....Randy will fish in the cold all year brother...He is a Die hard fish nut...Better pack a lunch...Have fun you 2....Send us some pictures and let me know if you can make it to the Breakfast Randy would be nice to see you all there...

Brian you have no choice to be there Brother...Remember You have to bring the Note pad...LOL