no fish

Discussion in 'LOCAL TENNESSEE TALK' started by ibmeubu, Sep 28, 2008.

1. ibmeubu

ibmeubu New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    OK so I had a 1 1/2 year I had to go without fishing and now I'm back. I have't caught anything but some 3/4lb white and one fiddler. I have fished all my honey holes (gps marked) and nothing. Has anyone had that problem here around J-Ville to Danville

2. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    You are currently experiencing one of MY runs of bad luck. Hang in there, the fish will come. Try experimenting with bait/presentation

3. ibmeubu

ibmeubu New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    For sure will keep trying, I'll find them somewhere, one there sure are a lot of little shad,that could be one reason not catching. The big Hickory shad are having the time of their life chasing them, I still don't see any current and the river is almost at winter pool

4. Fishmaster1203

Fishmaster1203 New Member

State:
    PA
    Philip, from what I've been hearing, its slow all over. Same story down here.

5. cattracker13

cattracker13 New Member

State:
    tennessee
    Ive been fishing near the steam plant. Right about dark the skips start hitting on a small roostertail. Skips seems to be the bait of choice. I drift in anywhere from 10 to 50ft. Ive had some sucess catching cats in the 10 to 15lb range. No monsters yet. Hope this helps

6. ibmeubu

ibmeubu New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    do you fish from bridge to dupont or back toward the power lines south of the bridge (hwy 70)

7. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    What is your update? Anyfish yet?