No Fish Yet

Discussion in 'ILLINOIS RIVERS TALK' started by Catsss, Mar 9, 2007.

1. Catsss

Catsss New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Checked out the Chain Of Rocks and Lock #26 today. Nobody was doing any good . The Chain of Rocks canal bridge is down to one lane because they are using half of the bridge for a bike trail now.

2. 391 urika

391 urika New Member

State:
    illinois
    HELLO FINALLY GOT MY LOG IN INFO :cool2:

3. Catsss

Catsss New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Welcome to BOC.

4. Skunk Master

Skunk Master New Member

State:
    Colinsville, Il
    I went up by the power plant above the dam yesterday and today.. Shad was easy to catch.. The catfish was another story.. Too much debris coming downriver.. Every time I brought my poles in to move I had 5 pounds of leaves on the sinkers... It still felt good to be on the river again.. That was my first time out this year, now if I can find where all the fish moved to...

5. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    Harold, there is a real nice hole on the Missouri side of the river where the old bridge use to cross the Mississippi from Alton. Its 60-85 feet deep. There is usually some nice blues layin in there this time of year. Its easy to find, just look for the concrete embankment on the missouri side, then come off of it 30-50 yards. good luck.

6. Pastor E

Pastor E New Member

State:
    Beebe AR
    Hey :smile2: Bro welcome to the Boc heres a little gold to help you get started