No Catch

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by MRR, Jul 10, 2006.

1. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    :sad2: Well as most of you know I said that I was headed to the river and was wanting to try out this one spot.Well we got to that spot,say some big ol hogs rolling up but guess what. Not a darn bite. Whats with these fish this year they don't seem to be biting. If they don't start biting before the tournment next month were going to be in TROUBLE. Sorry no Pictures this time. Least the weather was nice.

2. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

The fishing is coming back around now. I been having some good luck here in NC.

3. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

you just ain't right congrats on the 10000 plus

4. Cattracker16

Cattracker16 New Member

State:
    Wilton Iowa
    not much luck here either and the wind was blowing so bad sat i couldn't find any shad. :angry: but the wife and i managed to beat up the prop pretty good in the mud.

5. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    They will be there bigger next time you get out John. Better luck on your next trip out. I am glad you were able to go.

6. RiverKing

RiverKing Active Member

State:
    Yellow Spr
    I have not had very good lick at all this year until saturday night, so i have to agree, i think it is coming around..Dont give up

7. RiverKing

RiverKing Active Member

State:
    Yellow Spr

LUCK, I MEAN LUCK

8. IL Hunter

IL Hunter New Member

State:
    Normal, IL
    It happens to everyone. Around me the bite is just starting to get really good again.

9. paleocaver

paleocaver New Member

State:
    USA
    Know what you mean, it's slow here in 'Bama. Things should pick up soon after the blues come off beds and if we get some rain.

Good luck

10. SubnetZero

SubnetZero New Member

State:
    Sherman IL
    I think the last few weeks its been tough all over.. Flatheads have run dry for me :embarassed:

11. FishMan

FishMan New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    When the water temp gets up over 85 and the days are long I start night fishing.