Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You all need a bragging board post where everyone can post pics and/or posts of their good fish and trips, so the rest of us can see and read about them,show off what your state has to offer.Maybe you have one hidden somewhere and I didn't find it? just a thought!

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
We dont brag down here in Kansas :Nop: I guess we never started one, maybe we should. You guys up north need to come down to one of or gathering and we can have a fish off Nebraska veris Kansas

·
Registered
4,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
RWG, that was good for a laugh, and we wouldn't want to come down there and embarrass you on your home turf,LOL! No really Just wanted to see some pics or catches you all are proud of, love reading the story that goes with them. I'm probably one of the few that gets as much if not more excitement seeing others succeed in their quest than myself, I know what I've caught and all that,rather see the younger folks get into a prize fish than myself. I'll make it down to a gathering down there one of these days, was all packed up and ready to roll down last fall but had some last minute unexpected problems, hopefully I'll make it down this summer for some fishing, being as most of my relation lives in the Juction City area and Manhatten areas I'll probably try for a Milford gathering!:confused: I may live up in Nebraska but do alot of fishing in KS water anyway... Usually can find me around Lovewell Res. in the summer if I ain't fishing a canal or river somewhere. Thanks for the LINK!!!!

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
Don, most of us just post our own stories, take a look at the Milford posts and jay and jim have plenty of pictures with it, my last trip was posted under El dorado mixed bag, I would
love to get a fish off going talk to your guys and we will meet and battle it out

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.