No baseball?

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by catman872, Feb 24, 2006.

1. catman872

catman872 Member

State:
    missouri
    Theres a section for football,nba.nhl and ever nascar but no baseball. we must change this. Spring training has started and i cant wait for baseball, go cardinals!!!!nothing like being on the river and listening to the ballgame on kmox 1120 oh the days of jack buck and mike shannon calling the redbird games we still got mike shannon thank god.Im pretty sure mike shannon is drinking beer up in that booth?

2. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    Yeah they probaly would, sounds like a cool idea.:)

3. pendog66

pendog66 New Member

State:
    Brookville OH

Let's GO CARDINALS!!!!!

4. catman872

catman872 Member

State:
    missouri
    I think the cards are going to have another great year. having scott roland back is huge not only for his bat but for his deffence and the protection he will give pujlos in the lineup. Never hurts to have a CY AWARD WINNER as your #1 starter in Carpenter. Mulder is on is last year of his contract so look for him to explode. got a good young arm in the pin that im looking foward to seeing for a full season in Adam Wainwright.
    plus we got a new stadium i cant wait for my first game down there this year at the new ballpark!!!!!

5. catchinghogs

catchinghogs Well-Known Member

State:
    Pennsylvania
    If the steelers can win the super bowl maybe the pirates wont lose a hundred games!

6. FS Driver

FS Driver New Member

State:
    swansea,illinoi
    yeah i would like to see a baseball section .
    and the cards are bound to have another great season
    i hope rolen doesnt get slammed again for the 3ed year in a row.

7. Rainman4u2

Rainman4u2 Guest

Knowing that I could catch flack for this.....GO CUBS!!!!

Ray

8. catman872

catman872 Member

State:
    missouri

ahahahahaha the poor cubs fans! i feel bad that you guys have to talk about in october is the bears!!!!!!! ahahahahahahaha

9. dgde4x4man

dgde4x4man New Member

State:
    La Moille, Illinois
    Egg used to run the baseball section at the old site. If we are gonna start a baseball thread here I have just one suggestion. Do not let a Cardnial fan run it again! Go Cubbies...LOL

10. pendog66

pendog66 New Member

State:
    Brookville OH
    The Cubs??? Man thats rough that take every reason possible to lose. J/k granted the Cardinals should have a great year and Rolen should stay healthy. Maybe we will even see Ankiel alittle bit this year

11. catman872

catman872 Member

State:
    missouri
    they are talking like ankiel has a ligimet shot at making the team as an outfielder(prolly just ankiel hype) its to bad about that guy he had all the talent in the world a killer curveball and movement on his fastball

12. Tym2Fish

Tym2Fish New Member

State:
    Scottsdale Arizona
    ummm Baseball you bet.Not a big fan but when b-ball starts it means the fish are comming around. Common b-Ball season

13. bearcat

bearcat Member

State:
    Nokomis, Illinois
    You poor cardinal fans will have to look for a new station this year. Good ole KMOX has be shoved out the door. HeHe Now KTRS has the cardinals. That low power station cant get their signal outside of ST louis. You will have to start listening to the CUBS while you are on the river. HEHEHEHE

Go Cubbies

14. catman872

catman872 Member

State:
    missouri
    Id rather stick 7/0 circle hooks in my eyes
    that does suck about kmox that station could be heard all over, im sure alot of out of state cards fans will not be to happy

15. eogden

eogden New Member

State:
    Carlinville Illinois
    Hey Bearcat,
    WSMI is gonna carry the CARDS!!! They anounce tonight they have already sold 3million tickets for there year & only will have about 500,000 left for the rest of the season.
    I'll wear my new Cards hat next time we fish.:)
    Eric

16. FS Driver

FS Driver New Member

State:
    swansea,illinoi
    my favorite station is ktrs in the afternoon when the frank opinion large morning show is on.
    and im glad that the cardinals will be aired on this station cause i live close enough to it that i can always tune them in.
    but it will stink for others that canrt pick there signal up.
    heck i remember hearing there games on kmox in arkansas.
    hope they boost there signal somehow for everyone elses sake.

and as far as the cubs are concerned HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    AAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

17. Darrell

Darrell New Member

State:
    Illinois
    From my betting track record, you should never bet on any team from Chicago or Champain IL. :thumbdown They always let you down and get into your pocket. Now the Cards on the other hand :worship: are a money maker until the world series and then you go the opposite way.

I can not recall an opportunty to bet on the CUBS in a world series.....

HA HA HA LMAO!!! (CUB Fans = :0a32: keep wishing suckers)

Darrell

18. catman872

catman872 Member

State:
    missouri
    well we could makes other bets,like will the cubs be 15 or 20 games out at the all star break?

19. Darrell

Darrell New Member

State:
    Illinois
    True...very true

(I love getting it started :evil-big: )

D

20. Darrell

Darrell New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Completely