No Bake Cookies!

Discussion in 'The BOC Diner' started by MrsTop, May 21, 2007.

1. MrsTop

MrsTop New Member

State:
    Arkansas
    4 cups sugar
    6 tablespoons cocoa
    1 cup of milk
    1 stick of butter or margarine
    1 tablespoon vanilla
    1 18 oz jar of peanut butter
    oat meal
    chopped walnuts (optional)

In a large pot, mix sugar and cocoa together add milk and continue mix to mix ingredients. Place on fire and add butter. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly for about two minutes until dropping small amount into a cup of water and it forms a ball. Take off heat, add vanilla, and peanut butter then add oatmeal. (add as much or as little oatmeal as you like) Now you can also add your walnuts if you choose too. Spoon onto aluminum foil to cool and set. Enjoy!

2. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Little brother had his graduation party last night. Yes, there were no bake cookies there, yes, I had my fair share. lol

Thanks for sharing. Now, dont be letting Top have any of those, they are bad for him. Mail them to me, I will see they are disposed of properly.

3. MrsTop

MrsTop New Member

State:
    Arkansas
    Tea, I cant beat him away from those No-bakes with a stick. They are his Favorite. I bake alot of the no-bakes for my Co- workers. He always sneak him a few!

4. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    I'll come over and keep him away from them.

I will make you a promise, with me around, he wont get a chance to get one. lol

5. okie gal

okie gal New Member

State:
    Okla. City
    Welcome to the BOC and thanks for the recipe! We are going to a family reunion this weekend and that would a great cookie to take.

Okie gal