Nl West

Discussion in 'Baseball Talk' started by Rainman4u2, Apr 15, 2006.

1. Rainman4u2

Rainman4u2 Guest

This section is for all NL West talk.

Ray

2. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Below is the story about Bonds "Bone Chips", could this be a sneaky ya of punishing him for the roids (come on we all know he was roided up!) w/ out tarnishing baseball even more? I think so.

As if he doesn't have enough problems right now, Giants slugger Barry Bonds told MLB.com Friday night that he has "10 to 12 bone chips floating" in his left elbow, which he revealed is swollen "almost twice the size" of his other elbow.

"I'm going to keep playing until it blows up," Bonds said in an exclusive interview prior to the Giants' game against the Dodgers in Los Angeles. "If I have to have a procedure, then I'm done. Finished. That would be it."

Bonds said he felt his elbow pop during a spring training batting-practice session at Scottsdale Stadium. He underwent an MRI. The Giants said Bonds was diagnosed with inflammation in the elbow, and Bonds missed about a week of action.

On Friday, head trainer Stan Conte acknowledged that the inflammation was caused by bone chips in the elbow. Conte was able to speak about the injury after getting clearance from Bonds, who controls his own flow of medical information to the media, the trainer said.

"He does have bone chips," Conte said. "There's nothing we can do except keep an eye on it."

3. Rainman4u2

Rainman4u2 Guest

San Fran-------6-4
    Colorado-------7-5
    LA Dodgers-----6-6-----1.0GB
    Arizona---------5-7-----2.0GB
    San Diego------4-7-----2.5GB

San Fran is up 2-0 on the Dodgers in the 7th inning as of this posting.

Ray

4. coalminer78

coalminer78 New Member

State:
    Lincoln, IL
    Dodgers will win division by 3+ games. GO RED SOX

5. Rainman4u2

Rainman4u2 Guest

Rockies--------10-8
    Giants---------10-8
    Dodgers--------9-10----1.5GB
    Padres---------8-10----2.0GB