nitro stingers

Discussion in 'Bowhunting' started by switchback, Aug 28, 2008.

1. switchback

switchback New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Hey guys any of you shoot nitro stinger arows by arow dynamics? I know some people that shoot them now and some that have shot them in the past and love them. I am going to switch as soon i have the money, just because i have seen what they can take on and keep going. They taper they start big at the point and get considerably smaller at the knock, ive seen them pass through deer that my gold tips only go half way in or less on the same shot. The people i know that shoot them also at the same draw weight draw length and point grains out shoot me in speed everytime and even the same bow. I have seen way more than enough to empress me and thought i would spread the word they have a website its nitrostinger.com im going with the gold labels. REAL TOUGH AND WORTH THE MONEY

2. massa_jorge

massa_jorge New Member

State:
    TEXAS
    thanks for the review!

3. 45CATFISH

45CATFISH New Member

State:
    HENDERSON,LOUISIANA
    How much do you have to put out for them Gold labels?

4. switchback

switchback New Member

State:
    Illinois
    I think my buddy gets three for about 30 to 35 bucks. Thas not bad to me cause im sure they are cheaper by the dozen, and thats the only wa ill buy arrows is by the dozen unless i run out in the middle of season which hasnt happened. From what ive seen they are right there on price with other top quality arrows.

5. renji2476

renji2476 New Member

State:
    Waco, Texas, Un
    Thanks for the info and the review!! I might have to try some and see how they work. Thanks again!!:cool2:

6. switchback

switchback New Member

State:
    Illinois
    i take that back he only pays 25 bucks for three arrows fletched and with inserts

7. switchback

switchback New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Also made in topeka kansas so that makes them even better in my book just because there made in the states