Nitro Catfish Cravy?

Discussion in 'Catfishing Baits' started by xposedguts, Sep 18, 2007.

1. xposedguts

xposedguts New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Well i know lots dont like "prepaired type" baits, but ive had alot of luck using dip baits and such for channels, as well as chicken livers. So when i notice products like this i like to try em. I just bough a bottle of this Nitro Catfish Cravy(Natural flavor), its a attractant more that a bait(says it attracts big cats and not just lil channels). Your supposta add it to baits, lures, or anything. I smelled it and wasnt a stink type thing, its got like pheromones and other fancy things. Anyway i was just woundering if anyone has tried it. Im going out for a day of channel cattin this weekend since were gonna have warm weather in the 80's all week again, im goin to a new lake i havent fished but ill give the stuff a try and then make a review. The place im going is stocked with channels and all kinds of other fish, for a day of fishing and a little boat its like 20 bucks, i usually dont pay but i thought what the hell. Ill test normal dip bait and chicken livers for awhile and then try those things with gravy added and see if my results change. Anyway if anyone has used it or has tips lemme know.

-dan

2. PhillyCatcatcher4

PhillyCatcatcher4 New Member

State:
    S.W.Phila.,Penn.
    I have tried the Nitro nuggets, without the gravy and had success. Just yesterday I saw a new flavor. It had red nuggets in the bag.

3. xposedguts

xposedguts New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Cool, yea im more of a dip bait fan than nuggets, but im planning on comboing it with chicken livers or something. I hear you can even saturate cotton balls and use it like that