Nissan Navara wiring question

Discussion in '4X4 Truck Talk and Repairs' started by Thommo, Sep 21, 2007.

1. Thommo

Thommo New Member

State:
    Tasmania, Australia
    I have a 2007 Navara 4 door pickup. I bought a set of Bling Lights and was not impressed with the switch so went out and purchased a genuine Nissan fog light switch (which BTW cost as much as the lights delivered to Australia :sad2:).

The switch has seven terminals; a group of 5 and a group of 2 - does anyone know which ones are for what? Does anyone know where I can access a wiring diagram on the www?

Any help appreciated. Regards John T from Tasmania, Australia; way down under

2. Thommo

Thommo New Member

State:
    Tasmania, Australia
    In the USA the Navara is called a Titan - and it is the spot light switch not foglight switch. The switch clips into a rectangular hole in the central control panel.

Thanks for any help.

3. Moonlightn

Moonlightn New Member

State:
    California
    G'day Thommo,
    Have you figured this out yet.

4. smokey869

smokey869 New Member

State:
    frederickt
    i work at a nissan dealer , ill see if i can get a diagram and get it to you ok

5. Hootowlc3

Hootowlc3 New Member

State:
    Florida
    Sense you work for Nissan maybe you could tell me the best place to get a control for my boat trailer turn signals.

6. smokey869

smokey869 New Member

State:
    frederickt
    ok thommo, i looked up and printed a diagram off at work and after checking it they must wire the ones differently for export cars, they show using a 10 connector switch here for the fog lights, they are run through relays and the body computor and stuff, i would just get a heavy switch and wire it in unless you want to run a relay to it, the factory switch just powers a relay, will burn up if it is run directly ok , hope this helps

7. Bazpro

Bazpro New Member

State:
    VA
    Hi Thommo. First off, great job picking your truck. In the US, the Navara is the Frontier not the Titan. I have on 05 Frontier and love it. For more help with questions on the truck, go to www.clubfrontier.org. It's a great site with a lot of Aussies.