Ninja Warrior

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by ryang, Nov 12, 2007.

1. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Anyone else watch this show on the G4 channel? If you havent and you like to watch competition games then its for you. It is subtitled in english if you dont speak Japanese but you can usually read it thru till they put the next subtitles in. To put the contest into perspective it has been going on for at least the last 7 years and there have been only 2 people to go thru all 4 parts of it.

2. Little Luey

Little Luey New Member

State:
    Arizona
    I have seen it, I just don't know when it is on regularly and sometimes I even forget what my channel number is for G4 in my area.

That is a hell* of a competition. I wish I could get past half the course. I like it when they climb the walls with their hands.

3. derbycitycatman

derbycitycatman Well-Known Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Name:
    your first name
    Cool show and great face plants. Just saw one last night where they sent two American Ninjas over there to compete. I didnt see how they did though.

4. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Brian they both failed at the Jumping Spider but will probably be back if they have G4 to support them. Ive seen the twin gymnists on it also from 2004 Olympics and there has been a couple of other Americans.

5. bwhupp

bwhupp New Member

State:
    Belleville
    So.. I watched the show for the first time.. I think I might be learning some Japanese as it went on too. lol

Kind of amusing show really.. not sure why I kept watching it, but I ended up watching like 4 episodes in a row. :crazy: It's kind of addicting to watch people face plant into obstacles.