night fishing

Discussion in 'KANSAS LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by dolphinswmmr, Jun 11, 2009.

1. dolphinswmmr

dolphinswmmr New Member

State:
    kansas
    Are there any local lakes that are open all night other than Hillsdale, Perry, and Clinton? I'm in KCK near WYCO lake and was looking for something closer than the state lakes. wyco lake closes at midnight and most others I've checked into close at 10. The only thing close for night fishin is the Kaw and don't always want to take the boat out. Don't like fishin the river from the bank, but might try down by the new dam at 435 tonight. Been rainin alot so going to get worms out of the yard. They are bigger than anything I can buy.:roll_eyes: I'll let you know if I get anything good tonight.:big_smile:

2. KC Jayhawk 78

KC Jayhawk 78 New Member

State:
    Kansas City, Ks
    Angela, swing out to Tonganoxie. Its Leavenworth State Fishing Lake, and they have some big channels, and Trevor's neighbor caught a big blue out of there. Someone had to have put him there, cause I know they dont stock them there.

3. KC Jayhawk 78

KC Jayhawk 78 New Member

State:
    Kansas City, Ks
  4. dolphinswmmr

dolphinswmmr New Member

State:
    kansas
    I have seen it on kdwp website, but wasn't sure about it. Don't know anyone that had been there. I will check it out, thanks for the info.:big_smile:

5. coyotechromez

coyotechromez New Member

State:
    KS
    I have fished LSFL once last year and caught the only flatty of my life so far at 4#. Caught him off the bank with bait I caught there off the rocks.