Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Justin from Utah
1,303 Posts
I would off loved to caught a 5 lb channel today better than odoriferous skunk we brought home lol. Mind you we were mostly figuring out a new trolling motor on my boat in pretty choppy water. But a 5lb is respectable any day in my opinion

·
Registered
5,642 Posts
It all depends on the area, while a 5lb channel may not get much notice in my part of the country it could be the topic of coffee shop conversation in other parts. Breaking 5lb on a Black Bass is considered a great catch where I live but I am told in parts of FL. it wouldn't be anything unusual. Gongrats on your catch and getting to spend time with your brother. Thanks for the pix, I enjoy them.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I would off loved to caught a 5 lb channel today better than odoriferous skunk we brought home lol. Mind you we were mostly figuring out a new trolling motor on my boat in pretty choppy water. But a 5lb is respectable any day in my opinion
I guess I'm getting greedy.;)

·
Registered
Steven from Georgia
1,262 Posts
Congrats,
good times with family and a pretty dang good fish. Hard to beat.

Reactions: SteveMcK

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I gotta get down South! You guys pull in some monsters. One of the great things about my brother...he really doesn't like fishing. Now THAT'S a good brother.:)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts