Night fishing near Avon?

Discussion in 'LOCAL INDIANA TALK' started by catfishin91, Jul 6, 2007.

1. catfishin91

catfishin91 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    I live in Avon, IN. My dad and I are wanting to try night fishing, anyone know some goods spots near me to fish?? We normally fish at the Eagle Creek Resevoir, and we've caught some decent cat there, but it closes at 9. Thanks:wink:

2. whiteriverbigcats

whiteriverbigcats New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Go straight down 10th st. to White River Pkwy and fish the white river there.. anywhere from Westside bait and tackle to 16th st is great.. I lived in avon awhile and thats a very good spot... closer to 16th st. there is a spillway that has produced some good flatheads and channels for me... i would try there also... use live bluegill or creek chubs.... and good luck

By the way welcome to the BOC... this place is great

3. yellerbelly69

yellerbelly69 New Member

State:
    indiana
    you could also try raccoon lake just down 36 toward roachdale. it is accessible all night. good luck partner.

4. catfishhunter17

catfishhunter17 New Member

State:
    indiana
    You know wher the ice cream shop is at in avon?well any way head to bedford go to the second stop light turn right you should see sighns saying williams dam.once you turn right there is a car wash make a left just behind the car wash cant thin ok the kname of the road but just keep on gong down the road a ways and youll come to williams bait and takcle turn left.and just about a mile you will see it. the damn has a cat walkor a little further down in the parking lot there is a set of stairs going downhill its a rocky bank to fish from. use whole blue gilss bout 3 to 4 inches big,better have some bigg poles.lol hope this helps.
    thanx Jr