Night fishing henry county area.

Discussion in 'LOCAL GEORGIA TALK' started by Jasongonefishing, Apr 4, 2009.

1. Jasongonefishing

Jasongonefishing New Member

State:
    McDonough,
    Anyone got any good night fishing spots in the Henry county area? I am looking for a few spots that stay open at night and you can drive to.

2. dallas

dallas New Member

State:
    Jackson,Georgia
    I'll be watching this thread> if I don't catch a catfish soon I will scream!
    went to lake Juliette Saturday, great day , bad water conditions, looks like chocolate milk it was so thick. gotta family thing happening in Albany on the 11th will try the Flint that afternoon.

3. Creteus

Creteus New Member

State:
    Loganville, GA
    Dont know. Hopefully someone from that area can help. I always go over to Oconee when I can. Honestly theres no real lake or river within 45 minutes in any direction from my house.

4. lugnutz

lugnutz New Member

State:
    Demorest Ga.
    Theres Lake Jackson, its a good place to fish. I always put in at Martins Marina. Mr Martin keeps it up good and you can put in and take out there all night and there is good lighting at the docks.

5. beertools

beertools New Member

State:
    georgia
    Man I'm right down the road from henry co and lived in stockbridge for 7 years. I think Lake Jackson is closest for us (even though I fish lake Harding AL/GA on the weekends. My family has a lake house there). I have never caught any thing over 5 pounds in Jackson but I have caught a lot there at the right time.

6. Jasongonefishing

State:
    McDonough,
    Lugz how you get to that Marina from the McDonough area?

7. dallas

dallas New Member

State:
    Jackson,Georgia
    the easy way is to go to hiway 16, through Jackson, take a left when you cross over ocmulgee river (thats hiway 221) go a couple or three miles its on the left (you cant miss it its past the dam)

8. beertools

beertools New Member

State:
    georgia
    What is the biggest cat you have caught in jackson. Are there any big cats there?

9. Jasongonefishing

State:
    McDonough,
    I am thinking about going out to Jackson lake tonight to get in some night fishing. Any good spots or bait info would be appriciated.

Thanks Guys
    Jay