Night Bobby lighted fishing float.

Discussion in 'Misc Fishing Tackle Talk' started by derbycitycatman, Apr 21, 2006.

1. derbycitycatman

derbycitycatman Well-Known Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Has any one else used these. It says its made of high impact thermoplastic so Im hoping it will hold up against an errant cast on rocks or concrete. I just picked one up at walmart and looks like it would be good for alot of the small ponds and lakes I fish. I dont plan on using it on the Ohio River or going after monster blues. The visibility of the light seems good and best of all it actually says Made in USA on the package. I plan on trying it out soon and will post how I like it. I figure it should pay for itself quickly compared to buying lightsticks even in bulk. Bobber and batteries were less than 4 buck.

2. Bubbakat

Bubbakat New Member

State:
    McMinnvill
    They work real good but they eat those batteries like it was candy.
    I use them when the grandkids go night fishing with me.

3. Cattledogz

Cattledogz New Member

State:
    NC
    I used them off and on for a long time. Just be sure to reverse one battery when storing in tackle box as if you don't it will inadvertently end up turning itself on.
    If you do much night fishing you will go through batteries quicker than you think....

4. derbycitycatman

derbycitycatman Well-Known Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Thanks guys, If I decide I dont like it or the batteries dont last Im going to return it. Gotta love that return policy.