nick,s big grin

Discussion in 'NORTH CAROLINA RIVERS TALK' started by catfish98054, Sep 6, 2009.

1. catfish98054

catfish98054 New Member

State:
    hampstead,
    well folks if you look ed out around midnight that wasn,t the moon shinning it was nick a grinning got his pb flattie it was a hog he will post pictures later if he keeps that up we will have to start fishing the loony toon my boat won,t hold 2 of those (64.6 )

Last edited: Sep 6, 2009
  2. Jollymon

Jollymon Well-Known Member

State:
    Wilm .N.C
    Randy i know because of you, Nick has won the last 2 tourneys ,sutton you towed him to his fish ,an last night instead of towing him you just took him in your boat ,way to go Randy an Nick :wink::cool2:

3. catfish98054

catfish98054 New Member

State:
    hampstead,
    yea dickie if they wont give up the horseshoe you do the next best thing take it with you :smile2::smile2::smile2:

4. countryboy79

countryboy79 New Member

State:
    nc
    A 64lb flattie now thats a monster!!!!

5. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Congrats Randy and Nick. Nice flathead. WTG.

6. stoney53

stoney53 Well-Known Member

State:
    PA
    real nice fish, bigger than anything i've ever caught , congrats

7. catfishhunter2009

catfishhunter2009 New Member

State:
    North Caro
    Thanks everyone , that fish will be with me forever . I'm still in awe over it . :eek:oooh::eek:oooh::wink::big_smile: And I want to say thank you to Randy (catfish98054) for putting me on the hole and nettin that massive hawg . That was a blast , wow ...:smile2::wink::big_smile:

Last edited: Sep 6, 2009
  8. cat'n around

cat'n around New Member

State:
    Vanceboro N.C.
    congrats nick, glad you got you a biggun

9. The Flathead Reaper

The Flathead Reaper New Member

State:
    Grays Cree
    nick the man........one heck of a night................vongrats again on your new pb..............its was truly a hawg.............:wink:

10. ptaylor

ptaylor New Member

State:
    Duplin Co., NC
    Nick I can honestly say I think that is the biggest living flathead I have ever seen. You deserve it. Congratulations to you and Randy. I would even sacrifice a good rod and reel for that one! :smile2:

11. Jollymon

Jollymon Well-Known Member

State:
    Wilm .N.C
    Kevin did ya'll have any luck when you went back out to fish

12. The Flathead Reaper

State:
    Grays Cree
    sure did dickie....nothing compared to Nicks whale!...caught one around 25 outta randys hole:smile2:....and 4 between 8 to 15!....had a good time.......got side tracked at the islands and almost beached us....while we were exploring:smile2: i thnk i found the spot nick caught his out of......if so i could see why:big_smile: its a real nice biver and i will be back......hoping that maybe youll guys will have us back at the tournament next month down town!

13. The Flathead Reaper

State:
    Grays Cree
    heres a coupls shots of Nicks Beast from the tournament for the rest of the brotherhoods enjoyment!.......:smile2: if it wasnt for this fish.....:smile2: i wouldve won:wink:

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 7, 2009
  14. michael williams

michael williams New Member

State:
    nc
    Congrads on the monster flattie!!That one you want forget!!:smile2:

15. catfishhunter2009

State:
    North Caro
    Thanks for adding the pics Kevin I havent been able to get mine transfered to a thread yet . But I did get an album on here finally with the pictures off of my camera . Thanks again everyone ... :big_smile::wink:

Last edited: Sep 7, 2009
  16. CRAPPIEMAN

CRAPPIEMAN New Member

State:
    GASTONIA N
    CONGRATS NICK on the pb flattie thats a hog for sure. And just to let you know Randy is a dang good net man. congrat to both of you on your win

17. catfishhunter2009

State:
    North Caro
    Thanks Crappieman , Ya he had to be good to get that monster in that net . Think I'll be gettin a bigger one soon ...:smile2::smile2: And congrats to you and your fishing partner from Sat night on yall's new pb's ..:wink::big_smile:

18. The Flathead Reaper

State:
    Grays Cree
    no problem nick.........my pleasure to be able to post that hawg...............next go around you might have to post mine:wink:........3 in a row............im definately on a mission now!:smile2:

19. FATFLATTIE

FATFLATTIE New Member

State:
    ILM, NC
    Nick, if you want a big net I've got one that is gonna be too big for any boat I'm gonna have.

It would be fine in the toon though.

Congratulations on an awesome fish guys. I was part of a biggun like that one time and I know it too us days to calm down....both of ya are gonna be smiling and looking at those pictures every 5min for about 2 weeks...that's the way I was anyways:smile2: Once again congrats guys(and ya got the tourney win to boot!!) but cherish that fish, who knows how long it'll be till ya see another one....hopefully not that long:wink:

20. The Flathead Reaper

State:
    Grays Cree
    what are you talking bout wes....hes going to get that thing inked to his chest....:smile2: thats why he took the dimensions down.............:wink: