Nice Weather..

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by Tangler, Mar 5, 2009.

1. Tangler

Tangler New Member

State:
    Sugarcreek, Ohi
    Going to be a beautiful weekend in my neck of the woods. Looks like about 65 degrees and overcast in this part of the state. Plus the forecast for march has the temps staying in the 50's all the way through! :smile2::smile2: So anyone else getting ready to go out soon? I mean those of you that arent bringing children into the world over the next week, lol!

Tang

2. jerryb

jerryb New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Goin' to meet up with BobbyLee and ryang (and whoever else) this Saturday... I know I'll probably make Garry look like he knows what he's doin', but by Gawd I'm gonna have fun anyway!

3. BobbyLee

BobbyLee New Member

State:
    Zanesville, Ohio
    Looking forward to wetting a line Saturday. With any luck, maybe we'll get a few channels.

4. katfish ken

katfish ken New Member

State:
    Paintsvill
    It's going to be beautiful in RedNeck country this weekend as well. Good luck to all you guys hope ya catch a bunch.

5. smokey869

smokey869 New Member

State:
    frederickt
    me and a few buddies are heading down to bass pro shops in cinci on saturday, going to meet a brother from kentucky and hook up with some skipjack and do some shopping, will take the poles and maybe try to find a place to hit the river

6. Sharpy22

Sharpy22 New Member

State:
    ohio
    I heard that sound like a major plan there skips shopping FISHING HELL YEAH :cool2::cool2::cool2::wink: