Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
9,715 Posts
I'd love to but I'm getting a heck of a chest cold. Probably from Trout fishing when it was 28*????:roll_eyes::wink::smile2:
I hope this goes away soon, its gonna be a nice week!

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
it is really nice out here. mid eighties, sunny, slight breeze. i will be heading out at around 1530 or 1600 to catch some gills and then set up for some nice cat action. i hope that they start bting, havent caught a cat yet this year.

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sunday bank fished on the Bigsandy and my son got him two channels about two pounds each he had a blast and was a fun trip.:big_smile:

·
Registered
3,070 Posts
Yep...there is a group of us on here that fish every tuesday night and wednesday mornings. We fish all night long on Barkley Lake in Western Kentucky. In the winter months we fish for anything that will bite at Devils Elbow on Barkley Lake. In the warmer months we go after Flatheads . Our threads are sometimes interesting listed under TNR..... Tuesday night Redtails! Check us out and maybe join us for some Cattin sometime.:wink:

·
Registered
9,715 Posts
Whats the Sandy like? The other day the Ohio looked high and like chocolate milk...:smile2:
If it doesn't rain too bad me and Crab are gonna go back trout fishing tomorrow.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.