Nice Trophy Channel

Discussion in 'MISSOURI LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by Blade4130, Jun 9, 2009.

1. Blade4130

Blade4130 Well-Known Member

State:
    Independence MO
    Hi all, I had a great night tonight at Blue Springs Lake. Caught lots of really nice channels with most in the 5 pound range. This fish didn't break my personal best of 20 pounds from last year, but it's a good one for anybody. This one went 12 pounds 3oz on the digitals:smile2: and was caught on a large live six inch blue gill in shallow rocky water. As always it was CPR and let back into the water immediatly:big_smile: Here are a couple of pictures.

Attached Files:

2. DANNYfrmINDY

DANNYfrmINDY New Member

State:
    Martinsville, Indiana
    Congrats on the nice fish and thanks for the pics.

3. jdstraka

jdstraka Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Council Bluffs, Iowa
    Name:
    John
    Way to go Dan!!! Ya Done Good,:wink: J.D.

4. shelbygt1979

shelbygt1979 New Member

State:
    Olathe, KS
    Don, Congrats on the nice channel thanks for postin the pics and story.

5. Blade4130

State:
    Independence MO
    Thanks guys,

This is the third and final picture I have of it. After a long night of fishing and the sun coming up. It's time to go to bed.

Attached Files:

6. catfish Wizard

catfish Wizard New Member

State:
    Independence missouri
    Nice job lots of good fish out there Use to fish out there and take the big fish over to the bass pro shop lake put them in there so the kids could caught them sometime when they open their lake :wink:LET THE BIG FISH LIVE TO FIGHT ANOTHER DAY

7. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    Way to go Don. Congrats. Going to start hitting those lakes myself at night. That is a big one for BlueSprings. Did yo catch your PB there also?

8. sjohn58

sjohn58 Guest

Nice fish Don, getter done :wink:

9. Blade4130

State:
    Independence MO
    Hey BlueJay, I got my pb on channel last year at Crooked River near Hardin Mo. Dispite all the rains another monster was caught tonight that blew my 12 pounder away by my best freinds son that will be posted soon.