Nice picture of bucks

Discussion in 'Deer Hunting' started by vetrock, Jul 27, 2008.

1. vetrock

vetrock New Member

State:
    ar
    A picture of these five buck were taken last week. I have a deerstand 50 yds away from where they are standing. :cool2:

Attached Files:

2. randallewis

randallewis New Member

State:
    Louisiana --Shreveport
    Man I agree. I have two cameras out and all I can get is hogs and coons. Good luck this coming season.

3. ladyfish50

ladyfish50 New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    Rocky, that's a great picture! You lucky dog. We went to our lease yesterday & saw something new......a nice BIG.......drilling rig!!! It's halfway between our camp & my stand. Oh well, that's progress, I guess. Hmmmm, wonder if they'd let me hunt off the top of it!:wink:
    Be sure to post any more pictures when you get them.
    Randall, you ought to post some of those hog pictures; I'd love to see 'em.

4. Mi11er

Mi11er New Member

State:
    Independence, M
    Those are some nice bucks. Looks like you have something to look forward to this fall.

5. derbycitycatman

derbycitycatman Well-Known Member

State:
    Kentucky
    You got a nice one or two in there. That ought to get the blood pumping for the season.

6. vetrock

vetrock New Member

State:
    ar
    My nephiew can't wait for the youth hunt. The little fart killed his first buck off my stand last year, before I could hunt.

Hence me buying a crossbow. I will at least get the first chance to hunt one of these guys.

I am going to start feeding them corn, rice bran, and a blueberry mix this week. October is a long ways off, and I want the big'uns to have a reason to stick around.

7. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    randell there gonna get you for eating that big old catfish lmao.:smile2:

nice picture. those velvet bucks are awesome. and might i add look rather tasty.

8. Blue Duck

Blue Duck New Member

State:
    Idaho
    Nice pics. You have something to look forward too.....

9. bownero

bownero New Member

State:
    Hastings, Ne.
    looks like your set for fall!! nice pics of some great bucks. COOL!

10. Paraguayguy

Paraguayguy New Member

State:
    Virginia
    You're Jonesed. When ever the deer gods let you see whoppers on trail cams, all that hangs around for the season are does and dink bucks.:wink: Hope you are the exception, good luck and to the boy also.

11. vetrock

vetrock New Member

State:
    ar
    No kidding. I hadn't started feeding them until today. They were in the field because it was recently burned I guess. This picture was taken by my mother.

I put out some corn and a blueberry mix that is marketed for hogs, but deer love it. I also bought some distiller's grain but haven't been brave enough to try it. I am starting a new thread asking about hunter's experience with it.