Nice night at Hillsdale Resevoir

Discussion in 'KANSAS LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by Circlehook Jester, Apr 30, 2008.

1. Circlehook Jester

Circlehook Jester New Member

State:
    Kansas
    :big_smile:Hey Guys and Gals! Set banjo lines out on the main lake channel at Hillsdale last night. Caught my first flathead of the year, 13 pounds. Plus a bonus, 13, 12.5, 12, 7 pound channel cats. Biggest channel cats I have ever caught on set lines at Hillsdale. Used live shad, bluegill, and sunfish. The best picture is on MY PROFILE PICTURE. The avatar is a small picture and just doesn't quite give the fish there justice. :smile2: Here's one attachment for you all.

Attached Files:

2. millertimemarine

millertimemarine Member

State:
    Lenexa, KS
    Name:
    Wyatt
    wow nice job. i'll start heading to hillsdale later this month after the semester at KU is over.

3. duckgetr

duckgetr New Member

State:
    Kansas
    WOW!!! That is really really good for hillsdale, as far as the size of those channels. which arm of the lake were you fishin in?

4. Circlehook Jester

Circlehook Jester New Member

State:
    Kansas
    I was fishing in the upper arm where the Big Bull runs into the resevoir. I put my boat in at Antioch Landing. There is a good channel that runs through there with lots of timber. I seem to be catching my larger fish in this area. But, there is more deeper water and timber by the Marysville landing also. And by the way, I always enjoy meeting new people who catfish. If you are ever down my way, and want to fish Hillsdale, feel free to call me. My cell# 913-709-3927. I have the boat ready at all times, and know some good bank fishing spots as well. The only thing is I do work for the RR, and am gone alot. But, I will always return calls to fish.