Nice day

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by ka_c4_boom, Nov 20, 2006.

1. ka_c4_boom

ka_c4_boom New Member

State:
    Bedford,Ky
    today was a nice day , infact i was temted to skip work :lol: everybody knows i love my new job , but man was it a pretty day to go fishing . the sun was out most of the day it was cold but id have still gone out in my boat as opposed to frameing 2 walls , did any one go today ? did you think of us poor misserable people who had to work ?

the good news is im off thursday friday saturday and sunday i should be able to catch up on my fishing . i will let you know how i do you know i will especialy if i beat any records :lol:

2. jdstraka

jdstraka Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Council Bluffs, Iowa
    Name:
    John
    I'm With You charles WORK Stinks!! We Both should of been Fishing. It's just to bad that we were both born so Good looking insted of Rich, Darn LOL. Your Friend J.D.

3. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

I wouldn't have wanted to go fishing HERE today. Way too much wind to do much good, although it was sunny. Hope you and yours have a great Thanksgiving! Heck, we know you'll tell us if you break any records.... so, you turkey hunt :lol:? You even let us in on your skunkings, Chuck! :big_smile: Hopefully your days off will provide you with your fill of catfishing happiness :smile2:!

4. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    You go guy! Catch some record breakers I enjoy the pics!:big_smile: