Nice Day Out

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by BIG_D, Oct 5, 2008.

1. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    nice day out me and Tina took a long trip today around the river took it slow today we have never had much time to ouer self we always had randy with us it was diff just being us stoped in at whitmans for dinner stoped by waly world on way home heathers bday is the 29th got her a 7ft berkly rod and reel combo somthing to handle the biger cats all she had was a bass rig she used for cats and i wanted her to have somthing better iv always liked berkly rods but this is first berkly reel iv had any dealings with hope its not junk i think it will make a good starter rig it will get her bye till i build her one this winter got me some two oz.sinkers gona hit alton dam agen monday gona try out some of the tips you guys gave me im hoping to beat my personel best befor winter my pb is a 12lb channel cat i want to get a 20lber bad iv worked hard this seasen to learn new things and improove and i have thanks to you guys and gals dang should have posted this in the rambl section lol caws iv sher did some rambling hear i seen how thay was all giving sister cher a hard time over thear you boys will be in time out lol im scerd to come to class you all get me in trouble :crazy:

2. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    Good luck Dallas in improving your pb let us know how the new combo works out

3. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Dallis can you post a pic of that reel....without getting caught.....I'd like a peep....I have had real good luck with berkley products except there rodd holders I fish too much and wear em out fast(LOL)...Just want to see.....So you two had a nice day togather and bro you gotta do that..its way important to them women fer some reason and I am finding it helps out fer dad too(LOL):eek:oooh:.we went out yesterday ....took the hole familey in the lill river raider headed fer the sand bar & commenced into river ratt mode(LOL) it was my birthday present:big_smile:....I gotta drink a couple fish a little and roast some dogs on a pile of drift...broke the rules a little but it was ok I took 3 beers and thats all because we were in the boat to:cool2:Normaley I dont drink at all but we was all hangin the kids had beer too -LOL-ROOT BEER (lol) oh and whats this we will get ya in trouble think you can do just fine on yer own with out us (LOL)

4. catman4926

catman4926 New Member

State:
    Texas
    Dallas,
    sounds like you had a good time . Thats what the wife and I did Friday night went out to eat and then went to academy and bought her some new jeans and me a new ugly stick for my abu 5600

5. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    kenny i will sneek u a pic soon as i can

6. postbeetle

postbeetle New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Dallas, you keep that stuff up it becomes a habit.

You don't want Tina to start enjoying your company too much. She will expect it everyday.

Later, John

7. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    rainin and windy as hell here.. dont like it at all

8. CuzICan

CuzICan New Member

State:
    Fayetteville, A
    Yep I tried to get John to go to a cabin near here with me, but there was other stuff to do so didn't get too. Too bad, I sure hope we can soon.