nice day but a slow one 1/11/10

Discussion in 'VIRGINIA RIVERS TALK' started by CATFISHKKO, Jan 11, 2010.

1. CATFISHKKO

CATFISHKKO New Member

State:
    Chesterfield, VA
    Headed out of dutch gap about 2:30 after our broken axle that kept us from the tournemnet saturday. couldnt wait to get back at it. We bought bait due to a torn net that happened a week ago and headed out. set up on some nice fishing holes using our newly aquirred lowrance under water camera. Really a good investment could see root ball and branches on trees thirty feet under water. no fish to speek of but non the less a day on the water.

catfish kko member Josh

2. Fokromix

Fokromix Member

State:
    VA
    Been there, done that...but ours was Sunday. Glad you had a good still.

3. ramon06

ramon06 Well-Known Member

State:
    Alabama
    Thats still a good day cause you scouted out potential spots to fish in the future. who knows maybe the next time you head out some will have moved in that hole

4. JPritch

JPritch New Member

State:
    Lynchburg, VA
    Sounds like productive time on the water to me, fish or no fish. You will reap the benefits in time, grasshopper.

5. Bluebruiser@Jmestwn

Bluebruiser@Jmestwn New Member

State:
    Virginia
    You got to play with the camera that definitly sounds like it could be fun and productive..

6. bluecat69

bluecat69 New Member

State:
    Tupelo, MS
    A day on the water is better than a day at work.
    Kenny and me went an got us a HDS-8 with structure scan today. Gonna go out an play with it Friday. I like the camera ideal, might have to break out Kenny's to see what we can see.

7. bigcattracker

bigcattracker Member

State:
    virginia
    I've wondered how well one of those cameras worked. I always figured the water would be too murky to see anything. I might have too invest in one when I get a bigger boat not enough room for what I take now. I'm sure you will get on some fish next time out good luck to you when you go back out.