NG1 Ribbons...

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by GoFish_Tony, Sep 27, 2006.

1. GoFish_Tony

GoFish_Tony New Member

State:
    Big Rock, IL
    Paul and staff...
    I couldn’t find a Suggestion Box so I guess I will post this here.

I noticed that the Award Ribbons haven't been implemented in the latest round of upgrades. I am not sure if you plan on bringing them back or not, but I hope you do. (I was hoping to one day have a ribbon or two of my own.)

If you DO decide to bring them back, would you consider a National Gathering attendance Ribbon? I think it would be a great way to reward those that made it and to entice future attendance.

I love all the new improvements and can appreciate how much work had to go into making them happen. Keep up the good work Paul and staff!

Tony
    _

2. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Sounds good to me. I was there. :big_smile:

3. TDawgNOk

TDawgNOk Gathering Monitor (Instigator)

State:
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    I second that motion!

4. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
  5. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    The up-grades are on-going, Paul is still wighting the idea to bring back the ribbons. I am sure as he makes up his mind he will let us know his decision. Submit a trouble ticket if my answer is not what you are looking for. I am sure one of the Staff higher up than I will give you a satisfactory answer.

6. GoFish_Tony

GoFish_Tony New Member

State:
    Big Rock, IL
    Thanks TOP. I DID go ahead and send this in as a trouble ticket (even though it's not trouble.) I have faith that whatever Paul and the staff decide to do about it will be BEST for the BOC.

Dang I love this place!!! LOL

Tony
    _

7. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    Tony, you did right, trouble tickets are not just for trouble that may arise. They also can be used to make suggestion, a question may be asked, a problem may be addressed. This feature is a direct line to Paul and the Mods., similar to an open door policy. use this feature wisely, do not flood Paul and the Mods with a bunch of petty problem, such as " My cat need a name , can you help!!". This would be very improper!