NFL's dirtiest player

Discussion in 'NFL Talk' started by Little Luey, Jul 2, 2008.

1. Little Luey

Little Luey New Member

State:
    Arizona
  2. derbycitycatman

derbycitycatman Well-Known Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Name:
    your first name
    I am a Pats fan so I may be a bit bias. I dont remember seeing much dirty stuff, sure he got fouls but so did other players. Of course we dont see what goes on in the pile. Just how soft and polite is an NFL player supposed to be anyway?

3. tufffish

tufffish New Member

State:
    Texas
    before long they will not be allowed to throw anyone on the ground. they used to play football, now it is strictly for the t.v. dollar. they don't want anyone to think it is a violent game. remember butkus, hamm, and lambert if you want to see football players. now they all complain,,,,, he is blocking me and he might hurt me.

4. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    Old school was whoever had the most mud on them. Nowadays who know what it means.

5. catfishbrett

catfishbrett New Member

State:
    Steubenville,Ohio
    i think some rules are good for the sport, like the ruffing the passer,and no hits below the knee. that keeps the players able to play a few more seasons. i do agree that they do get carried away sometimes. however just think of the carson palmer injury a few years back that should of ended his career. what if your team had a QB like peyton or tom and got their career cut short do to cheap late hit. as for Rodney Harrison he has been around along time and he may get hyped up every now and again but i wouldn't call him dirty.

6. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    Interesting. All this old fart can recall is "CONRAD DOBELER" LOL!

7. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    :crazy:
    I was surprised to see 2 names on the dirtiest player list:

Jason Taylor
    &
    Richard Seymour

I knew that they were good, but dirty? :confused2:

8. derail

derail New Member

State:
    kansas
    I think its unfortunate that a lot of guys with high motors that finish plays get tabbed as being "dirty". You play till the whistle is blown, period.