NFL's Best Team "COWBOYS"

Discussion in 'NFL Talk' started by ozzy, Sep 23, 2008.

1. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
  2. Wvawitrado

Wvawitrado New Member

State:
    California, Fresno

3. tiny b

tiny b Active Member

State:
    TX
    Allright ya'll leave the messenger alone. It just so happens that I agree with him and the article.

4. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    you mean straight from the horses a$$:smile2:

the 'boys are darn sure playing good, but philly is playing better.....the season is way young....we'll see how it shakes down in 7 or 8 weeks:wink::big_smile:

5. Wvawitrado

Wvawitrado New Member

State:
    California, Fresno
    HAHAHAHA:smile2::smile2::smile2:

6. derail

derail New Member

State:
    kansas
    Have to admit, I watch 'em just to see what Jessica might be wearing.:smile2::smile2::smile2:

7. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages

Better... I think ya missed a game somewhere. :wink:

8. Blacky

Blacky New Member

State:
    Philadelphia, P
    Tony Romo and Donavan McSuck have the same disease. It's called Chokitis

The both play fine during the regular season but when it really counts, they both seem to always fall a little short.

9. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages

Romo has beaver fever!!! Hopefully he gets calmed down.

10. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Now that there is funny!!! :smile2: :smile2: :smile2: It don't make him a bad guy! :wink:

11. raildan

raildan New Member

State:
    ca
    beaver fever,i hope you don't mind if i use that one on the cowboy fans here in cali.well talk about the best team oct 19 win they lose to the mighty rams lol.a guy can only hope bet alot of money and a authentic jersey on my rams before the season started:eek:oooh:.(any given sunday:wink:)

12. Trevor1

Trevor1 New Member

State:
    oklahoma
    It's not how you start, it's how you finish. Just ask the Patriots, when it was all said and done all those wins meant nothing, The Giants won the superbowl. The Cowboys haven't proven anything yet, a great season needs to backed up with a title.

13. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas
    nnd jerry jones chokes them down too.
    They will choke under him
    And i love the cowboys. Just not what jerry has done since he ran off the best coach and team ever. :wink:

14. PhillyCatcatcher4

PhillyCatcatcher4 New Member

State:
    S.W.Phila.,Penn.
    The real truth comes out in the playoffs. :wink:

15. crab

crab New Member

State:
    Ironton,Ohio
    Heck yes Ozzy! :smile2::wink: Bring on the Skins! Protect the STAR guys Protect the STAR!:cool2:

16. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
  17. Trevor1

Trevor1 New Member

State:
    oklahoma
    I don't think I would agree with that, I think Jerry does quite a bit for the Cowboys, they've won more superbowls under Jerry's ownership than the previous owner, he spends a lot of money on the Cowboys this could be their year, who knows. They have a team full of pro-bowlers, I don't like the Cowboys but I think they'll win it all this year. They're due

18. Flatheadzz

Flatheadzz New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    Just becuse they went out and got all these good players and on paper there the best team dosent mean sh$t. They were the best team under the Patriot last year and look what happen. Its who is playing good ball in Nov - Dec not Sept. They are very talented but they aint got what it takes yet to be the Champs yet until proven in the playoffs not reg season. The cowgirls are overrated and will choke

19. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    The Cowboys are my team. I will support them as long as I live, there never has been another team for me. I might ribb someone from another team but I wont outright talk S*** about them. Look at some of the bandwagon pats fans from last year that wont even show up now. Me, I always will be here win lose draw. I aint saying were going to the superbowl, that would be stupid to say, but we are #1 at this point, next week could be different who's to say. One thing you can rely on is I will be here every week until were eliminated or take the bowl. That you can take to the bank. :wink::big_smile: GO COWBOYS

20. crab

crab New Member

State:
    Ironton,Ohio
    Im with you brother from worst to first all the way! Ive been a Cowboys fan my whole life,and will be till the day I die!