NFL fims presents

Discussion in 'NFL Talk' started by Phil Washburn, Dec 15, 2007.

1. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    Hey, folks, today at 4 on ABC, NFL films is doing a show titled "NFL Legends: Brady, Manning, Favre".

the paper makes it sound like a pretty good show. You can't argue about the 3 QBs being deserving of the accolades. I am hoping to have time to watch it. Just thought I'd give a heads up in case anyone was interested.

2. Big Dav

Big Dav New Member

State:
    Southwest
    Phil thanks for sharing this. Now my wife will have to watch that since Patton will be showcased. I just hope they talk about him before they do Brady. That way she can turn the channel and I will not have to listen to her raise sand when they talk about Brady. She dislikes the Pats and Brady more than I do.:smile2: Although we both like Farve, so I guess thanks for the info.:big_smile::smile2:
    Should be something interesting to watch.
    Thanks
    David

3. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    How can they be legends when they are still active. To me a legend is somethin that is over and can't be seen again. LOL! THANX!

4. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    George, you're just a wet blanket!:wink:

this year, if i remember correctly, all 3 became the only QBs in the game to beat 31 teams......the only ones ever...ain't that legend all by itself?

manning holds the season TD passing record, albeit temporary as it is:smile2:...brady is gonna break that record in the next 2 games....favre holds the all time TD record, win record, among others...all 3 have won at least one superbowl, all 3 have been superbowl MVPS............

they have to be dead to be a legend for you???:smile2:

5. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    Sometimes its just too easy. LOL!!!!!!

6. whiteriverbigcats

whiteriverbigcats New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Man I have been watching this and there was a hell of alot the Farve had to endure alot in his football career... All of them had to... Manning has seem to have had the easiest road...Just meaning her didnt have to over come as much. Hes extreamly disaplined and his knowage of the game is insane.... But I agree Phil they all three deserve the spotlight... This show is just pretty awsome

7. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    i agree..i have a little more respect for manning now. favre has been thru it..what a survivor.

i am really enjoying this show!

8. whiteriverbigcats

whiteriverbigcats New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Me too... I cant beleive how big of a cut up Farve is either... I hope they bring this to DVD it would a nice piece to ad to my collection....

9. LilRyjoe04

LilRyjoe04 New Member

State:
    Indianapolis,Indiana
    Holy $H!T!! Stop the presses!LOL! No, I'm just kidding, it was just a little random to hear something like that come from Phil.lol:crazy: