nfl draft

Discussion in 'NFL Talk' started by coltsfan, Apr 8, 2008.

1. coltsfan

coltsfan New Member

State:
    ohio
    THE DRAFT IS ONLY A COUPLE WEEKS AWAY.WHO DO YOU LIKE YOUR TEAM TAKING?THE COLTS DONT HAVE A FIRST ROUNDER,SO WE'LL HAVE TO WAIT FOR THE SECOND.I SEE THEM GOING OFFENSE.DEPENDING ON WHAT IS AVAILBLE.RB OR TE,WE'LL NEED OLINE HELP BUT WE USUALLY GET THEM IN THE LATER ROUNDS.MAYBE TRADE UP WE HAVE ALOT OF LATE ROUND PICKS

2. Blacky

Blacky New Member

State:
    Philadelphia, P
    They also need a kicker. That ex-Cheatriot we have is over the hill!

3. whiteriverbigcats

whiteriverbigcats New Member

State:
    Indiana
    he is still one of the best Tan

4. kmcalester

kmcalester New Member

State:
    Kansas City
    Hey Don't say that about my drinking buddy.

5. catfisherman_eky3

catfisherman_eky3 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    I cant wait to the draft im interested in seeing how the Dolphins will choose there draft picks under Bill Parcell

6. coltsfan

coltsfan New Member

State:
    ohio
    dolphins are supposedely talking contract with jake long.i think that would be a mistake.no way he is the no. 1 pick overall.gholsten ate him alive last year,probaly a decoy.i think miami should trade down,collect more picks and get matt ryan,if they can.easier said than done.they screwed up last year by not taking bradu quinn.just my 2 cents

7. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    Hey kevin,

I know that there with be "a lot" of Veteran players going to different teams this year, so that will make the "NFL Draft" very interesting.
    :wink:

8. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY

Take it to the bank. They will be takein Howie Long's boy.:wink:

9. bigcat_chaser

bigcat_chaser New Member

State:
    Cincy, Ohio
    Well as usual this Bengals fan see's cincy taking defense, might take a wide receiver as a darkhorse pick since they finally cut Chris Henry

10. smokey869

smokey869 New Member

State:
    frederickt
    they screwed up last year by not taking bradu quinn.just my 2 cents ? why would any one want quinn he lost every college game againt decent teams ? i dont watch much pro ball only college but he has never impressed me at all, iwould take mich qb this year when healthy is is good

11. rosscatman

rosscatman Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    The Bengals might be a 3 ring circus but they sure in hell aint taking a quarterback (are you for real).As far as Brady quinn goes look what happened to Notre Dame without him.I dont like the Browns but if Quinn is given a fair chance he will beat Anderson out in the longrun.Alot of teams according to the so called experts are looking to trade down this year.Aslong as the bengals go defense Ill be happy.On the other hand the Grape Vine it has been heard the Steelers might trade a 1st round pick for a new mascot guy:wink:

12. coltsfan

coltsfan New Member

State:
    ohio
    who said the bengals were taking a qb?

13. coltsfan

coltsfan New Member

State:
    ohio
    uhmm lets see miami qbs on their roster right now josh mcown, casey bramlet, matt baker and john beck.yea i think brady quinn would be an upgrade.

14. rosscatman

rosscatman Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Kevin sorry i misunderstood daves comment.I couldnt agree more as far as the phins not taking Quinn.I wish they would have then the bungles wouldnt have to face him twice a season in the future.

15. Blacky

Blacky New Member

State:
    Philadelphia, P
    Brady Quinn is not as bad as everyone thinks. If givemn the chance, he will beat out Derek Anderson and QB the Browns for the next 10 seasons.

16. Blacky

Blacky New Member

State:
    Philadelphia, P
    If the Dolphins are looking for a QB, Matt Ryan from Boston College is a good one.

17. coltsfan

coltsfan New Member

State:
    ohio
    where are are the football fans at?draft day is only five days away.cant wait

18. bw69r

bw69r Well-Known Member

State:
    West Newton, PA
    steelers fan here, i think they will take an offensive or defensive lineman. outside chance they will try to get wr from arkansas or trade down.

19. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    So is it to early to start jabbing at the Pats? :smile2:

20. whiteriverbigcats

whiteriverbigcats New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Hell No.. They Pats bashing should be a sport of its own... lol..