NFL draft

Discussion in 'NFL Talk' started by coltsfan, Mar 21, 2007.

1. coltsfan

coltsfan New Member

State:
    ohio
    who do you guys like your team taking in the first couple of rounds in this years draft?

2. Ghoulscout 13

Ghoulscout 13 New Member

State:
    North carolina
    i dont care who they take.....

as long as the panthers draft a QB

3. whiskerlover

whiskerlover New Member

State:
    St. joseph Missouri
    The Chiefs have to get a wide reciever. They are talking about getting a cornerback.

4. slimepig

slimepig New Member

State:
    Kerrville Texas
    Dallas probably will go defense in 1st rnd. either a pass rusher or lb. They need safety, but i doubt they'd do that in rnd 1.

5. MattShannon

MattShannon New Member

State:
    WV
    I don't know, but I wish the Bills would of kept Magahee and Clements. Magahee going to Baltimore and Clements going to S.F.

6. coltsfan

coltsfan New Member

State:
    ohio
    where are all the football fanatics at????????

7. Gibbzilla

Gibbzilla New Member

State:
    East Texas
    I hope the Cowboys get Reggie Nelson the Safety from Florida or a solid defensive tackle in the first round. Then in the 2nd maybe get a receiver or an athletic defensive end.

8. floundahman

floundahman New Member

State:
    North Caro
    The Pats have had a very busy off season. Quite unusual for them to sign so many free agents. The draft doesn't seem quite as crucial as it might have at the end of last season. The linebacking core (brutalized by injuries) was strengthened and Brady got 2 new receivers to throw to. The draft should be interesting. I'm looking for them to improve their secondary.

9. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    My "Raiders" just need lots & lots of help in so many places, Where should I start?:0a14:
    But they can start by getting a QB with a strong arm, that can be a leader & not just stand in the pocket (when it's breaking down all around him), run "FORWARD" or at lease get rid of the ball when nothings there.

and maybe "Randy Moss" & "Jerry Porter" can play like there like there coaching staff.:cross:
    :0a32:

The Defence is already there. ("But Don't Get Me Started :hell_boy: )

Take it easy fellows,
    Bert:cool2: & Shania:0010:

:worship: :0a23:
    Bert & Phil

10. rosscatman

rosscatman Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    I would love to see the Bengals get Amobi Okoye out of louisville but kinda doubt if he will still be there when the bengals pick.If Antonio Pittman out of Ohio state is still around in the second round i would like to see him in bengal stripes.

11. Little Luey

Little Luey New Member

State:
    Arizona
    Today is the day!!

I am not sure who the Bears will get but I like to see them get a LB so they can replace MR. Briggs once he gets out of town!
    7.2 mills is not enough money!!! come on dude, I am sure I won't make that kind of money in my lifetime, he will make that in 1 year and still thinks is not enough. What is wrong with that picture?!?!?

12. slimepig

slimepig New Member

State:
    Kerrville Texas
    He probably needs more money for the crack and supporting his knappy-headed..... lol. sorry, if anyone takes offense, since the 1st ammendment seems to mean very little in these situations anymore.

13. Little Luey

Little Luey New Member

State:
    Arizona
    Hey, the draft is not this weekend! I am a week early, what's up with that.

14. tnkatman

tnkatman New Member

State:
    Bluff City, TN
    I know what you mean Bert. I'm also a RAIDERS fan.

15. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    Hey Kevin,
    I just hope that our boys do the right thing & take QB J. Russell with the first pick. :0a14:
    :0a32:

(& remember - if not Mr. Davis - We know where you live) :canny:
    LoL

Take it easy,
    Bert:cool2: & Shania:0010:

:worship: :0a23:
    Bert & Phil