NFL Coach of The Year

Discussion in 'NFL Talk' started by Phil Washburn, Jan 5, 2008.

1. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    and the winner is: Bill Belichick!

i bet Ryan, ozzy, and tan were driving the porcelain bus after they got that newsflash:smile2:

apparently the voters didn't think the pic taking in game one affected the season....unless they are in on the plot with Belichick:eek:oooh::smile2:

2. Little Luey

Little Luey New Member

State:
    Arizona
    Somehow Phil, I don't think you will get many congratulations for this one.:smile2:

I would have voted for someone else myself. I am not mad or anything like that but I think with all the controversy someone else should have got it. Cam Cameron ot Bobby Petrino come to mind.:smile2:

3. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    here is the whole deal in a nutshell, Luey:
    there are some good coaches around, true. some of them did outstanding jobs this year.

not one of them has done anything that was as great as going 16 and 0...period. that is that greatest achievment of the year, hands down. like bill or not, that is a simple fact.:big_smile:

4. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Bill was caught cheating, she he have been allowed to win?

5. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    Jack, bill won 16 games this year - which of those games were affected by his cheating?

6. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY

I'd have to agree with that one Phil. He did do something with a team that had never been done before. Spygate is history, he/they paid the fines and now its time to win a superbowl. I gotta pull for the Pats since my Broncos will be at home watching the playoffs....:wink::smile2:

7. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    I would say Wade Philips myself. First year as a cowboy and what he achieved. Come on thats awesome I dont care who you are.

8. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    he did a good job, ozzy, but come on - belichick did a better one. many coaches have done what wade did.....bill did something that NO ONE has done since 1972...and even then it was done against weaker teams than what the pats played this year:big_smile:

9. whiteriverbigcats

whiteriverbigcats New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Weaker teams!!!!! Jets, Dolphins, ect.... Yeah Ive played on semi-pro teams that could have went 15-1 with their schedule.. With a lose to the Colts of corse... They are the Champions of the World!!!!

But i did hear that kodack was looking to use Bilicheat as their spokesman for thier digital camera and camcorders!!!

He should have been suspended for the season..... I hatem I hatem I hatem....

Oh man im gonna bust a vessel

10. LilRyjoe04

LilRyjoe04 New Member

State:
    Indianapolis,Indiana
    Yah, that sucks that he got coach of the year, but 16-0 is a crazy record..... As much as I hate to say it he deserved it, but he is the most hated coach in the NFL by far! It's terrible that their season will be ended by the Jaguars this Saturday Phil.LOL!! If they do win, they will be so beat up that the Colts will romp them in New England the following week.:wink::crazy:

11. whiteriverbigcats

whiteriverbigcats New Member

State:
    Indiana
    So True... So True...

I hatem... But 16-0.. awsome.. The Colts will do it Next year... And break all those records just to be mean... Im going to prank call the colts complex and act like patriots fans, players and coaches... to make them hurt the pats even worse.... hahahahahahaha....

I really am.....

12. Ulikedew

Ulikedew New Member

State:
    Georgetown IN
    For some reason I can see you making prank calls:smile2:.

As for him getting Coach of the Year I disagree all it does is say you can cheat and get away with it.I would make it part of the punishment no award.