Next saturday

Discussion in 'MISSOURI LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by fishingbuddy4, Mar 12, 2007.

1. fishingbuddy4

fishingbuddy4 New Member

State:
    Warner Rob ga
    Well with all the spoonbiller out next saturday i think i will head to where the gathering is going to be in may and scout some spots and do some drifting,last saturday was fun met two new members Rusty, and lyle blackhorse 83 ,only caught 4 little blues ,but was nice meeting them and troy and jim again .,will be putting in at long shoals if anyones out

2. blackhorse83

blackhorse83 New Member

State:
    missouri
    Robert, that was a great time. I caught 5, and really enjoyed seeing everyone and meeting you and Rusty. Of course Jim and Troy are a hoot and just to much fun. We'll have to get together and do it again.

3. Rusty

Rusty Member

State:
    Spickard Missouri
    I had a great time @Truman. I am glad I got to meet everyone. I do plan on coming back maybe we can get together again. See you all in May...

4. primitivefrn

primitivefrn Member

State:
    collins mo
    i enjoyed the, time, Lyle and Robert came out on top with the most fish.
    with Rusty coming in third. Three top money place, winners. Didnt have any
    money left for whinners tho, spent it all on donuts.
    next time we will get serious, and catch, bigun. 8lb anyway.
    Jim

5. blackhorse83

blackhorse83 New Member

State:
    missouri
    Jim, maybe next time instead of the donuts we could have those world famous shad sandwiches, whata think? Enjoyed it!!

6. Rusty

Rusty Member

State:
    Spickard Missouri
    Ha Ha. Them were shad donuts that we had. The wind blew the box over and they fell in the floor of the boat. We didn't tell Troy till he had all ready eaten one. He said he thought them shad scales looked like sprinkles just a little extra chewy.

7. fishingbuddy4

fishingbuddy4 New Member

State:
    Warner Rob ga
    Yea great time we will do it again