Next On My List, Lakes Greenwood, Monticello, The Hill,

Discussion in 'SOUTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by MUDHOLE KID, Oct 21, 2008.

1. MUDHOLE KID

MUDHOLE KID New Member

State:
    Anderson,S.C.
    I never thought I'd see the day that Hartwell would draw down to the point you couldn't find a ramp to launch at. Since this is the case, I'll be searching for water and south of here is where I'll be searching. I've been wanting to head south for awhile so since we don't have water, and gas is down a little , have boat will travel. Look foward sticking some new mouths.May hit Greenwood Saturday.

2. steve_b124

steve_b124 New Member

State:
    south carolina
    The channel cat bite on Greenwood was great a couple of weeks ago, but I haven't been back since. Caught 40 nice channels down there in 12 to 16 feet in the mouths of the creeks. Greenwood is down 5 or 6 feet, but still very fishable. I usually put in at Reeders at the 221 bridge. They charge $5.00 on the honor system to launch, but nobody has ever messed with my truck while there, so I don't mind paying for the secure feeling.

God Bless All,
    Steve

3. bruce edmunds

bruce edmunds New Member

State:
    southcarolina
    the hill aint much better,most ramps unuseable that i know of ,come on down to greenwood to the state park we are going to fish in the morning tillaround 200 pm and then cook fish and eat around 400pm,you are welcome to attend

4. rivercatsc

rivercatsc New Member

State:
    South Caro
    Good luck to ya Joey. That is bad to have such a great fishery that close to home and have to travel to fish. I feel your pain but with gas dropping it will be a good oppurtunity to find some new honey holes on some new water.:wink:

5. catchaser1

catchaser1 New Member

State:
    Anderson S.C.
    Lets get after em'! I'll be tagging along with Joey. Hartwell is really bad, and the way He and I like to fish, we got to do something. We will be on the 8th floor if we cant fish, lol!:smile2: Its always fun fishing new water. Wish us luck!:wink:

6. CarolinaCatJack

CarolinaCatJack New Member

State:
    Travelers Rest,
    Yeah! Y'all come on down and join us! The more, the merrier!