next on list cuz's 8

Discussion in 'Deer Hunting' started by JERMSQUIRM, Jan 1, 2008.

1. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    this nice base 8 was shot by my cousin during 2nd season firearm. getting ready to start mounting it when the supplies get here. should be here this week. still needs tanned.

2. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    Nice buck. the one with the drop tines is quite a specimen too.:eek:oooh:

3. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    thats a lil button buck i was using for practice (my third). i put a 10 point rack on it and used some epoxie sculpt to add tines. about 20 of them,lol.

4. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent
    Looks good, hope ya do well with getting yer permits and going at it, looks to me like you should have no problem.

Randy

5. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Jeremy you have grown by leaps and bounds in that hobby,it wont be long till its a full blown business ,great work.

6. ladyfish50

ladyfish50 New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    Great work on that one that you "added to". That's really impressive. I also love the form on that one of your cousins. Buddy used to get forms that had all that detail on them; sure makes the mounts look more authentic. Man, hasn't taxidermy come a long way? Good job, Jeremy!

7. plainsman

plainsman New Member Supporting Member

State:
    minnesota
    nice artwork on the button buck. you gonna be busy next year,

8. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    ya its cool, we call him the illinois freak. i kind of had the ears a bit wide. the mouth i dremeled open on the form and made the teeth from epoxie sculpt. i was just palying around and it turned out neat. you wouldnt believe the people that have seen it for the first time that thier mouths drop. its neck is about the size of a forearm.

i got an airbrush and many other tools that are needed since then. im gonna go into buisness this coming fall. ive got stuff ordered for a smallmouth i caught this summer so i can get working on fish. that project will be next on here. its scheduled for delivery tomorrow along with a deer form. im hopfully gonna talk the mods into letting me start a new section for taxidermy and mounts where we can share pics of fish deer small game ducks ect. also got a pheasnt that will be started this week.

9. ladyfish50

ladyfish50 New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    Sounds like you are well on your way! Good luck, & I'll be watching for more photos!

10. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    this one dropped back one. it will begin tomorrow. to cold to work. -20 wind chills. staying home to do my cousins deer in the off day.

11. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    got this one sewn up. drying now. my cousins deer. nice girth on his neck. good rut deer.