Next Ohio meeting

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by ryang, Jan 27, 2008.

1. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Ok now that weve had a formal LOL breakfast, how about another meeting but this time a surf and turf type. It can be night or early morning we meet and get the list of what everyone is bringing i.e. fooooooood. If breakfast then doughnuts or something like that if dinner then we can bring burgers or whatever. Find a bank spot somewhere that all of us can meet and fish and BS I mean talk and have a good time. Just to warn you all if Im there the fish usually are on one side or the other of me so you will catch fish but I may have to steal a rod so I can get one in LOL. If we can get this going now and still somewhat colder weather then there shouldnt be many people exept us.

Now for the hard part. When and where.

2. smokey869

smokey869 New Member

State:
    frederickt
    sounds good gary is think 1st week of march of if soonerwe will just have to wait for some warmer weather lol, a late afternoon with burgers n brats sounds good to me just bring a few grills :wink:

3. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    I'd like to try and make that one. First of March I'll have my Ohio Fishing License so I'll be good to go. I'll keep an eye on this thread.:wink::big_smile:

4. jerryb

jerryb New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I'm in!!! I'd like to get to as many as these get-togethers as I can... so much to learn, so little time to learn it in...

5. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    i would like to say im in also.. however, im heading to the james river the first of march... gonna try my luck for them blues!! by the way i just talked to skip, he fished with riverking today... might wanna check out the thread when they get back!!!! sounds like matt put skip on some good fish:wink: rollo

6. catfishcrazy256

catfishcrazy256 New Member

State:
    Indiana
  7. s_man

s_man New Member

State:
    south east ohio
    If'n its a warm day we can get a portable grill and set up at the shelter house at Riverside. Toss out some baits for channel and carp lol. Might not catch alot,But at least we'd all be together lol.

8. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    riverside would be a great place, plenty of room for all the b/s to flow...and a nice ramp with good water, even the big boats would be alright...rollo

9. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    It'd be nice to make it. I probably won't be able to make the OH Gathering since its so close to the Henderson Gathering. Funds will be too low to do both. If you all do another get together i'll try to make it. I'd like to meet a lot of you all and see Gary catch his new PB!!!:wink::big_smile:

10. s_man

s_man New Member

State:
    south east ohio
    There's even enough room to bank fish we don't need boats for everyone to be able to fish. So Gary what do you think. You wanna come to Zanesville and see if you can scare away all our fish lol.

11. loanwizard

loanwizard Well-Known Member

State:
    Coshocton,
    1st of March is probably a bad idea. TSpergin, Skip, Rollo and myself are leaving on the 2nd to go to the James.... then again, maybe it's perfect.... a time to tune up before we head out.

12. Netmanjack

Netmanjack New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I'm not sure just who you think you are, but you already missed the breakfast and now you are cruising to miss this one. lol I guess we could run by Mac Donald's and stop in with an egg-a-muffin...lol:roll_eyes::tounge_out::smile2:

13. RamRod

RamRod New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Why don't we just have it on April Fool's day, then everybody could make it......LOL!:smile2:

14. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    you may as well have it in april. the weather will probably be alittle more fit for an outdoor event, and the fishing should be getting better by then also. loanwizard and myself challenge anyone in a 5 fish limit carp tournament!:wink: rollo

15. s_man

s_man New Member

State:
    south east ohio
    Loanwizard ain't gonna catch no carp unless we chum the area first lol.

16. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Well Ive scared them away from everyother place why not Zanesville :smile2:

17. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    i wouldn't be too sure about that skip! LOL..look what it did to his catfishing rod:smile2: rollo

Attached Files:

18. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    So thats why they've not been biting this way...Gee Thanks!:confused2::wink::smile2:

19. s_man

s_man New Member

State:
    south east ohio
    John, Gary is no where near Kantuk. If you cannot find fish it must be because of some of your states residents lol.

Did you put Shawn on a mighty Muskingum Carp that tore up his flathead gear Rollo? LOL

20. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    had too! We couldn't catch any of these!!!! so we had to settle for something!!!!:smile2: rollo