Next Mo gathering?

Discussion in 'LOCAL MISSOURI TALK' started by Mo.Hick, May 25, 2008.

1. Mo.Hick

Mo.Hick Active Member

State:
    Madison Mo.
    I was just wandering if there was going to be another Mo gathering this summer. I couldnt make the last one but would like to make the next one if possible. I would like to meet some of the members on here.

Tom

2. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    The last was my first and i had a blast. Robert showed me the ropes on that part of the river, I met several folks and can't wait till the next one.:big_smile:

3. whiskerlover

whiskerlover New Member

State:
    St. joseph Missouri
    Now this is one that I will be waiting for an answer.

4. farmer

farmer Member

State:
    Osceola, MO
    Tom I think there is just one a year. They always have it the weekend after Mothers Day so everyone knows to mark their calender. You can send spoonfish a pm. Hes the one in charge of the gathering to find out for sure. You could come to the Missouri ACATS tournament next Saturday. There will be several of us there. Even if you don't want to fish in it you can come to the weigh in and meet us. We would love to have ya. See ya around.

5. adam1886

adam1886 New Member

State:
    higginsville,missouri
    where is the weigh in and what time?

6. farmer

farmer Member

State:
    Osceola, MO
    Next tournament will be on May 31st 2008

Tournament site will be located on Lake of The Ozarks
    At The Old Oar House Inn and Marina
    7:00 am - 3:00 pm.
    Registration begins at 6:00 am

There will be a breakfast buffet begining at 6:00 am at The Oar House.

http://www.oldoarhouseinn.com/

Directions to the Oar House:
    Frow Warsaw Missouri go North on Hwy. 65 aprox. 4 miles to BB Hwy.
    Turn East on BB Hwy. (it only goes east)
    Approximately 9 miles on BB turn right down the hill at the Old Oar House billboard. After 1/2 mile bear right again at the 'Y' in the road and drive down to the Marina.

Reports of some BIG bluecats are coming in from below Truman dam and we expect the tournament anglers will be bringing some very impressive fish to the scales this month. See you all there.

7. Mo.Hick

Mo.Hick Active Member

State:
    Madison Mo.
    I have to get some of the irons out of the fire. They get in the way of the fun things to do. Cant make this one. Where is a schedule of these touraments. I would like to make aleast one this year.

Tom

8. spoonfish

spoonfish New Member

State:
    Warsaw, Mo.
    Tom it would be great to have you come up. We will have this months tournament at the oar house this coming Sat. the 31st.
    Our June and July tournaments will both be Night tournaments and both out of Drake Harbor in Warsaw.

You can go to the partners in catfishing section here on the boc and look under Missouri ACATS for information on all the tournaments or go to our web site at http://www.missouriacats.com/
    If you need any info or I can help in any way just holler. Hope to see you there....

9. stlcatman

stlcatman New Member

State:
    Imperial, MO
    We do have the shoot out coming up in October and that will be a great time. I believe it is on Truman Lake and there should be a pretty big celebration after the easties take down the westies.

10. RIVER-RAT

RIVER-RAT New Member

State:
    MO / MT
    When in October??? I am tied up the 10-20th for sure.

11. SkipEye

SkipEye Well-Known Member

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl

:roll_eyes::smile2: If that is your WEDDING you speak of.....You'll be TIED-UP long after that!!!!!!:smile2::smile2::smile2:

12. farmer

farmer Member

State:
    Osceola, MO
    Bill its October 11 on Truman lake. Dont look like ya will be able to make it. Maybe next time. You better call Ryan and wake him up because I think hes dreaming if he thinks you Easties are gonna win.:smile2::smile2:

13. stlcatman

stlcatman New Member

State:
    Imperial, MO
    Come on Josh, we will tell ya where we caught the winning weight at after the tournament.:wink:

14. farmer

farmer Member

State:
    Osceola, MO
    Ryan I know that Steve will give you guys some good advice. Look what he did for the guys from Utah. Cant wait for you guys to come back over maybe I will get to meet you this time.LOL

15. stlcatman

stlcatman New Member

State:
    Imperial, MO
    That sounds good Josh. I have been picking Steve's brain every time that I have been down and he is very good with giving out information to help a guy out. That drift fishing sounds like a blast and I am really looking forward to getting down there again to try it.

16. spoonfish

spoonfish New Member

State:
    Warsaw, Mo.
    OH NOOO, Sorry Bill... The only good tied-up part is over after the honeymoon. :smile2::smile2::smile2:

17. RIVER-RAT

RIVER-RAT New Member

State:
    MO / MT
    Yep, that's the day! Looks like I'll be reading about it instead of fishing it!

I told you guys, I have the "fishing PRE-NUP" already signed and in pocket! :wink::smile2::smile2:

18. stlcatman

stlcatman New Member

State:
    Imperial, MO
    Bill I would get that notarized before you find yourself nuderized.:smile2:

19. spoonfish

spoonfish New Member

State:
    Warsaw, Mo.
    Hey we have the famous Bridal Cave just down the road a ways on Lake of the Ozarks.... Drove by it many times, never been in it LOL..... Than you could honeymoon in the boat all week......:big_smile:

20. farmer

farmer Member

State:
    Osceola, MO
    Troy I think we have enough waves on the lake without them (honeymooning) in the boat.:wink::smile2::smile2: