next meeting

Discussion in 'Gateway Catfishing Club' started by Brentkeele, Aug 22, 2008.

1. Brentkeele

Brentkeele New Member

State:
    Nokomis, Illinois
    When is the next meeting scheduled? Is there a predetermined schedule of any sort? I would like to try to get to as many as possible.

2. stlcatman

stlcatman New Member

State:
    Imperial, MO
    Every other month we have a set meeting on Wednesday, either the first or last week of the month. I can't remember wich one but our secretary will know for sure. I think next month we should have a get together as well. Some sort of dollar tourney slash cook out. I have a bunch of walleye to fry up and Septmeber is a great month for big fish.

3. Nessie

Nessie New Member

State:
    Missouri
    At the last meeting, it was decided to have a meeting on the last Wednesday of the month every other month. So that would put the next meeting on September 24th I think.

4. RIVER-RAT

RIVER-RAT New Member

State:
    MO / MT
    Wow! Guess I will NEVER make another meeting! :sad2::sad2::sad2:

I am on a permanent schedule that is 3pm to 11pm. Have fun guys....:sad2::sad2::sad2:

5. Grumper

Grumper New Member

State:
    Crystal City MO
    If we decide to do a cookout/dollar tourney, why can't we do it on a Saturday like the old Cuzfest's?? If we did one during the week, you can pretty much count me out too. Some people have to get up early and go to work.:crazy::wink:

6. stlcatman

stlcatman New Member

State:
    Imperial, MO
    Thats a low blow Grumper!:crazy: I was talking about a weekend, I don't care wich one, we just need to have a fun get together with some fishing involved.

7. Grumper

Grumper New Member

State:
    Crystal City MO
    I'm just messing with ya anyway.:wink: I'm just saying in general, since we set our meeting day to Wednesday nights, and if we wanted to do it then, I would be out. If fact I don't hardly do anything during the week anymore. But, If it's on a weekend, the im game. The only other question is, Where at??

8. Malichi1970

Malichi1970 New Member

State:
    Fenton, Missouri
    I was going to try to answer you Gary, but couldn't' find the Geographical mid-point calculator. :cool2:

9. SkipEye

SkipEye Well-Known Member

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl
    Kinda funny when CUZ posted the same geographical midpoint as I DID, no one gave him any BS!:roll_eyes:

10. Skunk Master

Skunk Master New Member

State:
    Colinsville, Il
    Thats gonna be rough for some of us to make meetings during the week.. I am outta town alot during the week so looks like I'm gonna be missing most of the meetings too..

11. Malichi1970

Malichi1970 New Member

State:
    Fenton, Missouri
    Settle down there Skippy, no one was saying you were wrong.:big_smile:

12. Kutter

Kutter New Member

State:
    Arnold, MO
    I think we should have the next $1 tourney on Saturday, Sept 20th.

The fact that I am on vacation that weekend has nothing to do with it. LOL

I'm even game to have it up north, cept I have no idea where since I have never fished north of where the IL River confluence is.

13. Kutter

Kutter New Member

State:
    Arnold, MO
    Let's not forget it was last Sept since I attended the last $1 tourney. :wink:

Cant help it I work weekends

14. SkipEye

SkipEye Well-Known Member

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl
    I believe there has been talk of the guys/gals tourney that day (Sept. 20th), not sure that is a 'gateway cats' function but thought I'd throw it out there.

I'm ready to fish wherever it is if I can. Got a lot of projects going now.

15. Kutter

Kutter New Member

State:
    Arnold, MO
    Guess I'd have to find a date for that one.:wink:

16. Skunk Master

Skunk Master New Member

State:
    Colinsville, Il
    They told me I could bring a blow up doll Tom.. But how would I get her to pay her half of the entry fee... hmmmm

17. Kutter

Kutter New Member

State:
    Arnold, MO
    Actually, I read the entry fee for that one and decided it wasn't for me. Besides, the only woman I know that would go out on the water with me and could out catch me, is my mother in law an she says she's busy that day.:sad2: Women get silly in their 70's and she's afraid I'd make her clean all the fish like last time.:wink:

18. olejer

olejer New Member

State:
    Herculaneum Mo.
    Atta boy tom make the ole broad pull her own weight

19. Brentkeele

Brentkeele New Member

State:
    Nokomis, Illinois
    :sad2:Like Bill, I work 3-11 with F-S off. It's gonna be tough for me to make the meetings with any regularity.

I am also on vacation during the weekend of the 20th, but unless there is a gal out there with a boat big enough for the big river, AND is willing to take me along then I'm gonna be outta luck on that one.:confused2: