Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where should the Next Georgia Gathering be held at & Why ??? Good time to start the planning and give Brothers & Sisters time to fund and make plans. Less make it the Best so far...So you know a great place throw it out so ppl can comment on it later....Maybe there can be a poll started on some sites for the Next Georgia Gathering. Coosa 2010 turned out Pretty Good !!!! Wasn't the turn out West Point 2009 was !!!!!!

·
Registered
447 Posts
If you all dig a big pond in my back yard and stock it...heck I'll be glad to cook for you :Nop:

OK.. I know it's just an idea.

But because you did bring it up Macdaddy.. do you have some idea in your back pocket?

PS. Congratulations on that nice catch at the gather!

Pat

·
Registered
56 Posts
Oconee would be great for me. I heard 50lb being caught on a jug about 1 month ago. Flatheadslayer, there is plenty of river fishing there. It might not be as big as some of the other rivers, but you have the Oconee and the Appalachee (sp).

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
I've been to 6 GA gatherings and the best turn outs have been at Westpoint and Oconee. If I were to vote, Oconee would get it. The lake is full of cats and its not a very recreational lake so the boat traffic isnt so bad.

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I think we need to give it a week or so before we start a poll. Let some sling alittle mud about where they want a Gathering at and why !!! We still got alot of Georgians have not seen this post Yet . We need to wake them up and get them involved... Then start a poll !!!!

I would like Oconee or Blackshere but have to check on camp site and location of them. We don't want to have to trailer boats 20 miles to find good fishing !!! Just my 2 cents !!!

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.