Newtons boat

Discussion in 'Boating' started by Angelkitty, Feb 18, 2007.

1. Angelkitty

Angelkitty New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Ar
    Ok, Newton finally got his boat. On the way home with his boat, he had a smile from ear to ear. So here are some photos of it. it is a 1990 Bayliner 19' fish and ski. Sorry the photos are a far. but we will post some up close photos later.

Attached Files:

2. AwShucks

AwShucks New Member

State:
    Guthrie, Oklaho
    So, is it strictly Newton's boat or is it "our" boat. lOL

3. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    I think you both got a nice boat there hope you have lots of enjoyable trips in it

4. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    Now that makes me jealous, I wont a new boat!

5. CNTRYBOY

CNTRYBOY New Member

State:
    Benton, Ar
    I am gonna say Our boat. Although she claims she ain't going out in it because she is scared too, because she can't swim. But, I will post better pics later from a better source than a webcam stuck out the window. I keep finding these post that she doesn't tell me about!

Yes, I was smiling from ear to ear. i have not owned a boat in about 10 years. my first wife told me we would get me another one after i got rid of my 14' Monarch. It never happened! So, I am happy as can be to have a wife that does not tell me no often!!

6. Team StrayCats

Team StrayCats New Member

State:
    florida
    nice boat from over there ... I used my 3rd eye to see it pretty nice

7. TDawgNOk

TDawgNOk Gathering Monitor (Instigator)

State:
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    ya sure that lil thing ain't a matchbox car???

Newton, I'm glad that you have gotten a new boat. As far as GraniteButt not being able to swim, tell her that's what life jackets are for.

8. Angelkitty

Angelkitty New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Ar
    Funny Tony,:lol:. And yes it is our boat. Boy am I sooo glad he got it. All I have heard for 2 yrs is I want a boat. When he told me about the boat. I said baby we got the money go and get it. He was like a kid. When i saw him lite up, while we were bringin it home. That me feel good to see me husband happy. Now, He is talking about NEW fishing gear. Well there goes the credit cards :crazy:. LMAO. He will not be the only one.:big_smile_2:

9. AwShucks

AwShucks New Member

State:
    Guthrie, Oklaho
    Get her out 20' from the shore and throw her in. She'll learn to swim pretty darn fast. LOL

10. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    Congratulations to both of you on the new boat. Newton get her out there and make her wear a life jacket she'll get used to it. Ya'll have fun getting her slimed up and breaking her in right.

11. Angelkitty

Angelkitty New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Ar
    That ain't right. lmao. That happened before and it was deeper. I went under and someone had to come in and get me. Needless to say it scared me soooo bad that i don't want to even try it again.:angry:

12. AwShucks

AwShucks New Member

State:
    Guthrie, Oklaho
    AwShucks, they just didn't leave you long enough. LOL. I hope I'm not really as mean as I sound. I've tried that approach several times now and never have taught anyone how to swim.

13. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Congrats on the new boat! If your like me, you will be spending lots of time on it!:big_smile:

14. jtrew

jtrew New Member

State:
    Little Rock, AR
    Newt, you need to get your better half one of those Sospender type personal floatation devices; be sure to get a model that automatically inflates if she goes in the water. She can put it on while still on shore, and leave it on till she gets back to shore; they're so comfortable you don't even notice you're wearing one.