Newset Gun salesman of the year

Discussion in 'Handgun Talk' started by olefin, Jan 17, 2009.

1. olefin

olefin New Member

State:
    Texas
    An news service that covers outdoor news has named Obama, "Gun Salesman of the Year." :sad2:

2. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Thanks Dayton for sharing an interesting post. He has started flip flopping on other items and I'm worried he will on this as well. Note in all of his promises he never mentioned anything about the ammunition. I look for him to make a move on it.

3. Mickey

State:
    Illinois
    Thanks Dayton for sharing an interesting post. He has started flip flopping on other items and I'm worried he will on this as well. Note in all of his promises he never mentioned anything about the ammunition. I look for him to make a move on it.

4. Mickey

State:
    Illinois

5. Mickey

State:
    Illinois

6. Kip Brandel

Kip Brandel New Member

State:
    Glasgow, Kentuc
    That is FUNNY!!!:smile2::smile2::smile2::crazy:

7. Mickey

State:
    Illinois

8. Mickey

State:
    Illinois

9. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    I bet he was,I think most everyone I know was scrambling to buy handguns,Ammo ,and assault type guns,EXCEPT ME :smile2:

10. poisonpits

poisonpits Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    arkansas
    Name:
    johnnie
    i didnt rich but then i got a bunch already.

11. massa_jorge

massa_jorge New Member

State:
    TEXAS
    now i don't feel so bad for triple posting mickey! :smile2: like i've said before, i think obama will honor his words about leaving our guns alone. he doesn't have to touch them since he appointed the worst of the worst when it comes to gun rights on his team. still, i don't think i can ever get used to all these pictures of him sucking on his bottom lip...

12. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    Yup, I just bought another today.