News update

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by 223reload, Oct 22, 2006.

1. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Ive recently been reprimanded for a joke that i shared on the forum that is no big thing we all get a little wild now and again but i would like to add to those who might ask why i dont have an avitar its because im stupid ok i saw the thing and i clicked it now this is what i got and im beginning to think that since youall cant see my picture you dont want to reply to my posts or threads may be im paranoid but so what im a redneck hard working family man with a 21 year old son a 6mo old granddaughter and a 9 year old daughter i love my family i love my country and i dont trust my government im sorry that the recent influx of immigrants has made everyone so politically corect but the way i look at it if you want to stay here go by the rules go to another country and see if the labels are printed in english friendly if im wrong to speak out as an an amarican then so be it

2. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Please refrain from calling yourself stupid you are not.I would like to see your picture but it's ok as far as I'm concerned.I didn't have and still don't have a digital camra.Teasvalleyguy kindly offered to fix me up one if I would send him a picture of myself in the mail.I complied and he fixed me right up.You might ask him just a friendly thought.:big_smile:

3. buddah

buddah New Member

State:
    Pennsylvania Wi
    I promise I will answer any post of your or anyone elses if I can offer any good information. Has nothing to do with your avatar. Keep up the posting brother!