News for use on the Cumberland River

Discussion in 'TENNESSEE RIVERS TALK' started by pursuing_cats, Apr 30, 2006.

1. pursuing_cats

pursuing_cats New Member

State:
    Clarksville,Tennessee
    A few of the BOC brothers here in Clarksville just returned from a trip to Puerto Rico for business and we are ready to hit the river. Did anyone go out this weekend and if so did you do any good.

2. bmaultbay

bmaultbay New Member

State:
    Clarksville, Tennessee
    do you need a guide srevice too?:big_smile:

3. pursuing_cats

pursuing_cats New Member

State:
    Clarksville,Tennessee
    Why not, you seem to do so well on other bodies of water you should be a great guide on the Cumberland since you seem to be the only one catching fish out of the three of us.LMAO!!

4. bmaultbay

bmaultbay New Member

State:
    Clarksville, Tennessee
    looking forward to getting all 3 boats on the water! all night fishing trip!:big_smile:

5. Aftercats

Aftercats New Member

State:
    Tennesse
    I just want to say thanks for a wonderful learning experience! I had the privilege to go out with Bryan (Whistler) one afternoon this week for a good shake down of my new Eagle Fish Mark 480. I learned so much from him in that short afternoon l don't believe that it all sunk in. He taught me alot about my settings on my depth finder and how to locate structure. He also showed me how to locate fish( even though they don't always bite HA). He showed me many different ways to rig for catfishing and how to fish for different types of Catfish. So in my book, Whistler is defiantly a guru that I have a great deal of respect for. I look forward to fishing with him again. Thank alot Bryan!!!

6. Michael

Michael New Member

State:
    Clarksville TN
    These pics are from me and Stephens went out last week on the cumberland. we plan on hitting the Tn river Maby next week and im headed to Reelfoot lake this coming weekend ill post how i did.
    who knows i might see you guys there :) anyone is more than welcome to camp out and drag a boat with em :)

:0a23:

7. Michael

Michael New Member

State:
    Clarksville TN
    opps i forgot to post the pics .. and it wont let me load em up cause i got them posted on my thread "The Big cat are spawning and shell cracker too therad go check them out .. in TN Local

8. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    You have to watch out for bryan. He likes to catch fish out of other peoples boats. LOL
    Pete

9. Aftercats

Aftercats New Member

State:
    Tennesse
    Right now that might be the only way I catch one....LOL!

10. bmaultbay

bmaultbay New Member

State:
    Clarksville, Tennessee
    at least he doesn't throw other peoples cast nets away.:big_smile:

11. Aftercats

Aftercats New Member

State:
    Tennesse
    OK who is throwing away cast nets?

12. Whistler

Whistler Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    Hey Daryl, glad to see you posting. You gonna be back awhile this time?

13. Aftercats

Aftercats New Member

State:
    Tennesse
    No I am in TEXAS and not having any fun. Know anyone out here that likes to fish? I am so bored!

14. Whistler

Whistler Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    Actually Daryl, if you are near Killeen we have a member that lives there name Frosty Whiskers or Tony Letson. You might look him up. He's a good person and I'm sure if he's capable he'll at least point you in the right direction.