News Flash--Henderson Kentucky!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by splitshot, Feb 25, 2007.

1. splitshot

splitshot New Member

State:
    Coxsakie,N.Y.
    Two local men, Eric Simcox-aka TwinkieHunter and John Fisher--aka Deadnuts were arrested today by local Game Warden Wolfman Flack and charged with dumping a invasive species of catfish into the Ohio river.
    It seems the two men had purchased a local pay pond,closed it off to fishing and were raising pink catfish called pinks. Authorities were tipped off when truck-loads of pink twinkies were being delivered to their private residence. Stakeouts were immediately set up to monitor the operation. It seems the two men were feeding twinkies to blue cat fry. Within three weeks the fish were turning pink and growing at an alarming rate. Within two months the fish had grown to an amazing thirty pounds., at which time the men started transporting them to the Ohio river.
    Renowned fisheries biologists John Cant_Fish from Greenup county Ky. was called in to assist authorities in their investigation.. After doing autopsies on several of the pinks, it was discovered that the pinks were 100% sugar. This discovery by Mr. Cant_Fish accounted for the huge weight gains experienced by Henderson residence over the last several months.
    Both men were sentenced to do six months in a Jenny Craig rehab center. Mr Fisher was sentenced to an additional month for wearing a pink TuTu to the court hearing. Mr. Flack and Mr. Cant_Fish were overheard saying, how cute Mr. Fisher looked in his pink TuTu

Reported by Splitshot--aka Splitshorts:big_smile:

2. wolfman

wolfman Well-Known Member

State:
    Triadelphia, WV
    Name:
    Walter Flack
    thats a good one, lmao

3. DeerHunter01

DeerHunter01 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Spitshort your just not right at all !!

4. Doyle

Doyle New Member

State:
    Illinois
    We just don't allow these kind of things to happen in Illinois!

5. catfishing is fun

catfishing is fun New Member

State:
    Missouri/Michigan
    you need to right a follow up story about how they ever managed to get the "twinkie cats" out of the ohio.

good story,
    Marshall

6. splitshot

splitshot New Member

State:
    Coxsakie,N.Y.
    I thought maybe that would wake ya up ole man!!!:big_smile:

7. punkin570

punkin570 New Member

State:
    MS
    steve, that was just too dang funny...keep up the good work....cant wait to hear the rest of the story

8. Cattledogz

Cattledogz Active Member

State:
    NC
    That was great Steve! ROFLMAO!!!!!

9. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    We posted bail and were released. They had to do a mock trial to cover their tracks on this one, because they didn't want folks to know that their renouned biologist and game warden were in on it too!!!. Reports of pink tu-tu's are completely false!!! Of course we had to borrow money against the pond to make bail, LOL!!! "Boy" were our silent partners PO'd, We promised not to tell who they were. (you're secret is still safe, Can't-catch-fish-Tony and Cattlefroglegs)
    As far as getting them all out of the Ohio River, I don't think it will be possible. You see.... They were an experiment to help rid the inland waterways of Bighead Carp.
    Took the "production gene" from the bighead carp
    Took the "growth gene" from the Wels Cat
    Took the "aggression gene" from the Flathead
    Took the "pigment gene" from the Pink Bunny (he is doing fine)
    Took the "sweetness gene" from our wives (don't tell them though)
    Took the "gotta have Bighead Carp for dinner gene" from 3 Asian volunteers.

Once they discover how we made them up, we will be back in business, LMAO!!!

10. DH's Owner

DH's Owner New Member

State:
    Henderson,Kentucky
    Slpitshot ..when dh mde his one and only phone call from the cell ... he didnt even miss me all's he wanted was for me to bring him more twinkies!!! I just don't understnd it !!

11. catfishing is fun

catfishing is fun New Member

State:
    Missouri/Michigan

Wow, the only thing i would have done is swapped the growth gene for one from shark lol, good going, if i ever catch one ill post pics

12. splitshot

splitshot New Member

State:
    Coxsakie,N.Y.
    Pam the ole man has a serious proplem and i can understand your pain:lol:
    If i can make it to the Henderson gathering i promise ill do my best to help him get rid of this terrible addiction to twinkies!!!:0a30:

13. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Please keep that crime wave on the other side of the Ohio River. We don't need those "heavy" crimes in Illinois. Pan I will continue to pray that G:lol: :smile2: od will give you grace to get through this (another) hardship.

14. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    I'm just glad I'm on the other end of the state.That sounds like a big ol mess to me...:lol: Good post spit-fork!!! LMAO!!!

15. TIM HAGAN

TIM HAGAN New Member

State:
    Walkersvil
    Pam keeping DH in check now that a full time job and a hard one at that.

16. catman from owensboro

catman from owensboro New Member

State:
    ky
    that must be what i caught saturday there.

17. Netmanjack

Netmanjack New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Splitshot sent this picture to me to post, I have no idea why. I guess that it was taken by a surveillance team that John assigned to the case.
    It is believed that the man covering his face is indeed, our own Eric Simcox, caught just prior to releasing his morbidly freaky fish into the Ohio river near Henderson, Ky.
    There you go Steve, I posted it for you, but I think you will still get the credit. lmao :lol: :lol: :lol:

Attached Files:

18. splitshot

splitshot New Member

State:
    Coxsakie,N.Y.
    Poor-poor TwinkieHunter, caught pink handed!! I just gotta learn how to do that---Thanks Jack!!!!

19. Team StrayCats

Team StrayCats New Member

State:
    florida
    In some Places here in florida John would fit right in with that pink tutu. LOL

20. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Now that just ain't right!:lol: :eek:oooh: :wink: