Newbie here

Discussion in 'Channel Catfish' started by samwolfe, Jun 25, 2009.

1. samwolfe

samwolfe New Member

State:
    Texas
    Hey guys love the site. Outstanding!!! Wanted to bounce something off of ya'll. I havent been productive fishing from the bank on the rocks, perhaps wrong time of day. Anyway found a spot in a nice bend just past the rocks on the dam about 30 yards wide 60 yards long with a band of salt cedars between it and the main lake. Pretty mossy and gets to about 4 feet deep. Good spot??? Haven't tried it yet and would love some input. Thanks in advance.:smile2:

2. jmanion8

jmanion8 New Member

State:
    Kansas
    Welcome to the BOC! Sounds like it'd be a nice place to fish, some other channel cat fishermen might be able to tell ya, I spend most of my time on the river. Anyways, welcome! :big_smile:

3. SGTREDNECK

SGTREDNECK New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Welcome to the BOC. There is only one sure way to tell if this spot holds good fish. Try it out for yourself. And more than once too. I have fished spots and not caught anything and weeks later caught good amounts of fish. Good luck and tight lines SGT Shorey out

4. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Sam Welcome to the BOC, from So. Illinois. I look forward to reading your post.:0a18::0a25::0a25:

5. CBurns87

CBurns87 New Member

State:
    Topeka Kansas
    Welcome to the BOC/SOC hope your new spot gets you some nice cats! Let us know how it turns outs!!