Newbie - been fishing bass, catfish, crappie, since I was 5

Discussion in 'LOCAL ARIZONA TALK' started by cassidythedog, Mar 21, 2006.

1. cassidythedog

cassidythedog New Member

State:
    arizona
    Hey just wanted to say hello.I am from casa grande,arizona. I am new to posting. I had been fishing bass, cat, crappie, since i was 5 intill my dad died feb 95, i stopped when i could not go with him anymore. I started again last year with top jimmy a close buddy going on 18yrs. My name is jason and i just want to drop a line to introduce myself thanks.:)

2. Dragger

Dragger New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    Jason, welcome to the BOC. theres a lot of good and friendly people here that are always ready to help with any information you need. some good .............. some very good .......... and some bull%#$@&.... note the %#$@& means crapp.................:) :0a25:

3. azcatman

azcatman New Member

State:
    Arizona
    Jason, glad to have another Az. brother on board. I'm sure you will find that everyone here is more than willing to help you anyway they can. Once welcome to the BOC.

4. topjimmy

topjimmy New Member

State:
    AZ
    Hey bro, you didn't tell me you were signing up. Where's my referral?!?! :cursing:

:)

Welcome aboard, now you can spend all your time here instead of playing the video games all the time.

:grin-big:

:0a25:

5. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    I would like to welcome you to the BOC Brother!!! It is great to see that you decided to use the things that your father taught you about fishing. I am sure he would have wanted you to carry on the tradition and teach your children as well. He sounds like he was a great man.

6. wishiwasfishin

wishiwasfishin New Member

State:
    kentucky
  7. HARVRAD2003

HARVRAD2003 New Member

State:
    ILLINOIS
    Welcome!! This is the greatest fishing spot on line.

8. RIP

RIP New Member

State:
    Somerville, Tennessee
    Jason, Welcome to the best catfishing site on the net!

9. WylieCat

WylieCat Well-Known Member

State:
    NC
    Welcome to the hood!!!

You can learn a lot here. There are tons of smart people. One thing is for sure though, I dont know a THANG about fishing in AZ!!!

10. CharlestonIL

CharlestonIL New Member

State:
    Charleston, Illinois
    Welcome
    Enjoy your stay.

11. Tym2Fish

Tym2Fish New Member

State:
    Scottsdale Arizona
    First of all welcome to the BOC Jason. Alot of good people here just like TopJimmy. We can always use more AZ members!!

TopJimmy...typical BeanCounter always looking for referal.... You need to break Jason in by bringing him to Bartlett with us. We will go easy on him for at least 5 or 6 min.:cool:

12. cassidythedog

cassidythedog New Member

State:
    arizona
    just wanted to say thanks for the shout outs. Glad to be fishing again.And to topjimmy i called last night and told you i used you as a referral, you bean counter. :glare: Hey what is the best bait to use, i grew up with chicken livers, but hot dogs seem to be working?:0a36:

13. AZflats

AZflats New Member

State:
    Peoria, Arizona
    Hot dogs..... You have much to learn. Grasshopper. Well, actualy I do to. But that is why I am here...
    ` WELCOME TO THE BOC `

14. riverbud55

riverbud55 Well-Known Member

State:
    AZ Topock-/CA Riverside
    Name:
    Dale Miller
    Over on the colorado river I always like raw shrimp as big as you can get in the frozen bags at the store. try to get them un-devained shell on ya can get a 2lb bag most of the time for 8$ to 10$, loosen the shell but don't remove(I think buy not removing the shell all the way it just addes more sent)put them on a 5/0 bait holder hook and there good for channels of all sizes and smaller flats

also been having some luck for the channels useing hog wild on a sponge bait

for the big flats find ya somthing alive goldfish, blue gill, tillapia, baby carp ect.

good fishen dude and welcome to the BOC

15. sairving

sairving New Member

State:
    Fort Worth, Texas
    Welcome to the BOC. You'll learn a lot. Beware of Zakk though. LOL

16. silverbell

silverbell New Member

State:
    AZ
    Welcome to the BOC. Hope all your Catfish dreams come true

17. explayer