new years resolutions for -20/10 ???

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by carolinakid76, Dec 10, 2009.

1. carolinakid76

carolinakid76 New Member

State:
    oklahoma
    #1 spend more quality time with with my children. #2 get my family in church #3 become a better man and leave the old one behind#4 quit smoking- what's ya'lls resolutions???

2. catman-j

catman-j New Member

State:
    Eastern Nebr
    #1 to downsize on my fishing gear. I haul around too much stuff when I fish and it drives my wife crazy when she fishes with me. #2 to catch more fish. #3 take better care of myself. #4 catch more fish

3. Swampfox.

Swampfox. New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    any one of them four will do for me.

4. Steph

Steph New Member

State:
    Cincinnati, Ohi
    There's one that I won't share on here haha :smile2: and then.. the usual.. try to be a better person.. last year's was for me to try to help other people more, which I have done, so I'd like to do that a bit more, makes me feel good inside knowing I've helped someone else other than myself.

I want to catch lots and lots of feeesh too :smile2::cool2:

5. mintaka

mintaka Well-Known Member

State:
    Charlotte , N.C
    To become a better person in the aspect of patience (when driving) , fix my car up , enhance my tackle repetoire , catch more and larger fish , do things I've never done before , improve my skills at work , find out for sure whether my hairline is receding , and if so , try Rogaine or something , in short , to walk new roads in life.:big_smile_2:

6. Jerry60k

Jerry60k New Member

State:
    Chelyan, West V
    I have only 1 this year and only ever made the first one last year.This past year I told my wife I would not shave my head but always go to the barber.I find it funny that out of a whole house full of people only myself stuck it out.

This year mine is to say to heck with barbers and I like my head shaved.

7. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Same one I've made for the past several years,To make no resolutions.:smile2: So far I've kept it.:wink::smile2::smile2:

8. SouthGADan

SouthGADan New Member

State:
    Lyons, GA
    First and foremost is to read the Bible through in a year and to really study it. I think that will help with other things I need to do as well. I'd also like to treat my body a little better by eating healthier and such.

9. oh no

oh no New Member

State:
    Indiana
  10. Mac-b

Mac-b Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

State:
    North Caro
    Methinks that I will try to cut down on fishing from five days to four. Cut down on my smokes by a couple cig's. Try for some 2.5 to 3 hour naps. Stop myself from typing B.O.C. next year and type the correct name for 2010. Try to drive by the church more often and see if some of their stuff sticks on me. Continue to not partake of adult beverages. Continue to be the charming fellow that I think I am.:wink: Try to be more active in HI HO and support my President, JEFFRODAMIS and continue to nip at the heels of DANZIG. Try to be more understanding and patient with slackers. Make every effort to go the the National get together in 2010. Try to listen very carefully to everything my wife tells me, so I can get rid of the ringing in my head. Support the troops wherever they are. Try to be understanding of the Prez. of the Capital of Plenty and his comrades.:roll_eyes: Support the B.O.C. or it's new name by buying one more star than I did this year. Teach someone how to catfish that wants to learn. Support Big-G while he is having both of his knees replaced and is a stay at home husband for that period of time. Last by not the least, cut down on the verbiage that I sprue on the B.O.C. :smile2:

11. carolinakid76

carolinakid76 New Member

State:
    oklahoma
    :embarassed:
    I'm sorry SIR :embarassed:

12. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    I don't make resolutions but I strive to improve in all ways each year.

13. poisonpits

poisonpits Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    arkansas
    Name:
    johnnie
    made the same one i made last year.aint gonna get in wifes way while she is mowing the yard,weed eating and working flower beds and garden.gonna fish more and target flats so ill be out the house at nite to.

14. puppypal

puppypal New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Ar
    1. Try my bestest to not allow one cranky negative person's attitude to make mine for the day that way.
    2. Lordy reckon every year i say i need to so Quit smoking and lose weight! Can ya do that all at once? NOT!
    3. Teach my son not to sweat the small stuff like his mommy does.
    4. Spend as much time with my son as possible because one day he will be grown and have his own world

15. Smokin

Smokin New Member

State:
    Ca
    Try to get out fishing more then I did in 09 and get all my remodels on the house done lol.

16. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Lose 30 - 40 pounds