NEW YEARS EVE PLANS??

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by MRR, Dec 30, 2009.

1. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    was sort of wondering what everyone has planned for new years eve.
    Me I most likely will stay at home and baby sit my broken toes
    Had a table and cutoff saw fall across the tips of my toes and unlucky me broke the tips of at least 2 of them.So I'm sort of walking around like Chester on Gun Smoke.
    So whats every ones plans.
    Anyways I would like to say Happy New Year to all B.O.C./S.O.C.Members and their family .

2. outdoors1988

outdoors1988 New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    I going to be waiting for friday to go fishing. But might party alittle. LOL:wink:

3. catin38

catin38 New Member

State:
    alabama
    im with you..im going to sleep the new year away..

4. seokfisherman

seokfisherman Member

State:
    Oklahoma
  5. USCA-RECLAIMED-ACCOUNT

USCA-RECLAIMED-ACCOUNT New Member

Going out with the wife,dinner and a little dancing,no drinking for me.Hope everybody here has a safe and happy new years!:wink:

6. slimdaddy

slimdaddy Well-Known Member

State:
    Nelsonville, Oh
    Name:
    Keith
    as of now i will be working had work in my box tonite but i gotta call in tomorrow to be sure they dont like to run us on new years eve if they dont have to. i drive a semi hauling gas so we have to watch out for the drunks on the road and around the stores

7. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    I plan on doing what I've done for the past 20 yrs,Act like its any other day,Nothing special about New Years to me.

8. stoney53

stoney53 Well-Known Member

State:
    PA
    will be sitting in the good ol recliner watchin tv and will no doubt fall asleep way before new years comes in ...lol like reload just another day to me

9. Mildog

Mildog Member

State:
    Virginia
    Same here...maybe with the assistance of adult beverages...:roll_eyes:

10. CuzICan

CuzICan New Member

State:
    Fayetteville, A
    We never go "out" on New Years Eve, inviting trouble in my opinion....we are however going to the neighbor's tonight I think for hamburgers and ring the New Year in...one of our neighbors plays guitar and sings and we all join in, and have a drink or 2 half a block from the house :)

Everybody be safe and have fun, just do the right thing and no worries!

11. mintaka

mintaka Well-Known Member

State:
    Charlotte , N.C
    Being off , I'll likely just rest and relax. TOO many idiots to deal with , IMO. I also may try to scrounge up a way to go fishing , seeing as my car is currently on the fritz. I may catch a cab or walk , depending upon how I feel.

12. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    Like Cherie said, we ain't going far, about 1/2 block to Tim & Shawna's. May slide a few cards and BS mostly.

Bummer on the toes John. I dropped an anvil on my foot when i was in high school. Epsom salt in hot water helped me the most. They'll grow back though.

13. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    Got about 30 of us going out and I got a designated driver!! Happy New Year to all. John tell them Happy New year from Joan and I.

14. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    Will do JC, they enjoyed both of ya'll. Show Joan a good time.

15. Kutter

Kutter New Member

State:
    Arnold, MO
    I've been the designated driver for New Years for so long, I done forgot how to party.:sad2:

I just go there to watch all the ladies get drunk and want to kiss me at midnight. Never seems to happen that way when they be sober.:wink:

16. SkipEye

SkipEye Well-Known Member

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl
    Doing the usual........Chicken Enchiladas (HomeMade...YUMM), then watching MOVIES with the teens at home.:big_smile:

May or May Not make it to midnight to ring in the New Year?????:roll_eyes:

17. CuzICan

CuzICan New Member

State:
    Fayetteville, A
    That's the way to do it! Have fun!
    Ummm Kutter, darlin, ever wonder??? LOL!

Last edited: Dec 31, 2009
  18. olefin

olefin New Member

State:
    Texas
    Just like any other night, have some diet coke, watch some TV and hit the sack about 10. Monday we drove in from Galveston, TX, got home after dark. That's the first time I've used the lights on our 2008 vehicle. You might say we don't go out much after dark. :smile2:

And a HAPPY NEW YEAR to all!

Last edited: Dec 31, 2009
  19. punkin570

punkin570 New Member

State:
    MS
    Well, thought we had plans just me and the man stayin home ringin in the new year together quietly..doin the traditional cake and icecream and watchin the ball drop in Time Square.... after all, both the kids did let me know they had plans earlier on for the nite.....BUUUUT....they apparently have changed plans. Now they informin me they will be home for the New Years to welcome it in with us with their bf/gf in tow. Atleast I know they aren't out on the road with those that choose to drive drunk and stupid. We may pop in a movie or two before time for the ball droppin ceremony. Who knows what'll happen. Can't quite say I'm disappointed with their plan changes.... was kinda bummed bout them not being with us. But, they are growin up fast and it's to be expected.....guess this means I gotta cook something huh?:embarassed::smile2: LOL

20. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    John sorry to hear about the toes. Our plans for the new year is just to spend the night quietly at home. So Happy New Years to all.