New year fishing

Discussion in 'MISSOURI LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by ozman, Jan 2, 2010.

1. ozman

ozman New Member

State:
    Mo
    Fished the last two days caught a few fish both days. The bite depends on the water flow. Today they shut it off and the fish stopped biteing. Today angel out fished us she got in the water and caught a spoonbill. Met up with chris today got lots of shad in the harbor. He was going to fish tonight Toooo cold for me.

Attached Files:

2. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Oz you got more ----'- than I do getting out in this cold weather.Anyone who gets out there now has to already have ice water in their veins.Con-Grads on yours and[ Angels] fine catches.

3. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    Dernest dawg i ever heard of.You guys got it bad, it was down rite nippy today.

4. SHOWME

SHOWME Well-Known Member

State:
    Nixa, Mo
    I don't even HUNT in this kind of weather:embarassed: you guys are something else, I just don't have the fire anymore I guess:eek:oooh: GOOD JOB, BETTER MEN THAN ME:smile2:

5. Mo.Hick

Mo.Hick Active Member

State:
    Madison Mo.
    Man I wish I didnt have to work this week. On my long strech before I get even one day off:angry:. That angle is one heck of a dog. When Judy and I was down last summer angle keep getting out in the water at the boat ramp putting her head under the water getting rocks and taking them to Judy:eek:oooh:. Hope I can make it down before long. Way to go Herb on still catching fish. I was up by KC Mo today and the Mo river is full of Ice. It is also full of Ice at Coulumbia also.

Tom

Last edited: Jan 3, 2010
  6. ozman

ozman New Member

State:
    Mo
    Fished a little today below dam. Most fish were just eater size. There has to be some big ones up there somewhere.

Attached Files:

7. Mo.Hick

Mo.Hick Active Member

State:
    Madison Mo.
    Herb was those fish begging to be put back into the warm water?

Tom

8. ozman

ozman New Member

State:
    Mo
    May have to do a little ice fishing now. If they stop running water the whole river will freeze up.:0a18: